Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone still in SC?!?!?!

Hi there,

Zerk is still a puppy but he plays really well with other dogs if anyone wants to set up a meet?!?! Also, I read an old thread about Bark in the Park, this year celebrates 30 years if anyone wants to plan to go. My wife and I will most likely be attending(That's 2 already!!! :P)

http://www.ccaweb.org/bitp/index.html
    Zerk:sigpic

We're planning on going to BITP I'll be there with the Puppy Nanny crew.
    Greenville is a bit of a hike for me, but I'm helping a friend socialize a rescue this week in Falls Park.
    Are you in that area?
    Until one has loved an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened.
    - Anatole France

Comment

Cool!!! We should be there with our pups...by then Zerk will be a bit bigger(hopefully?!?!?!) and Franklin will be...well...fluffier haha. We didn't know anything was going on in Falls Park this week????DETAILS???? We live South of Greenville in Pendleton, SC(Closer to Georgia). But I work in Greenville so I'm up there 5 times a week. Are you around Greenville area?

Comment

No, not from Gnvlle, but we do go to dog training in Simpsonville. In the summer I'm up there several times a week.

Nothing going on in Falls Park, just a great place to socialize, there's always a ton of people, dogs, and interesting things going on. Outdoor restaurants don't hurt either
        - Anatole France

Comment

Oh ok cool. Well you guys will have to let us know next time your heading up to Falls Park, maybe we can meet up there. We always go to a dog park closer by so we haven't taken the pups up there yet. My wife and I are heading to Charleston and have to leave the puppies at a kennel service for the first time but we will be back in a week or so if you have any plans around that time, let us know!

Comment

The Falls Park is really a whenever thing. There is a group of us who train together and we all have weird, unpredictable schedules, so we just meet socially whenever we can. Falls Park is one of many places we go. There are a lot of good hiking trails around here too. The ones I hit are probably a bit too far for you (more down towards Columbia), but I do have friends who hike more around the Paris Mountain area.
            You should check out www.thepuppynanny.net that's our home base The gal who teaches the puppy classes, Anna, is one who does a lot of hiking. A puppy class is a good idea anyway for socialization.

I'll let you know when we go to Falls Park again, enjoy Charleston!
            - Anatole France

Comment

That sounds great! Thank you very much for all the info!

Comment

I'm in summerville ( just outside charleston)

Dane pup and 2 yo mastiff

Comment

Working...
                X