Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pennsylvania Events

Originally Posted by DaneLuvrC
    And another big hearty PA welcome from Cranberry Township, just about 20 minutes north of Pittsburgh! If there's anything that either I or the Great Dane Club of Western PA as a whole can help you with, just let us know. And we're also having our annual Dane Specialty Show on Saturday 4/30 and Sunday 5/1 at Cooper's Lake Campground just a little farther north than me. You should come check it out! And welcome to the forum.

You can find all of the information on our specialty show at www.gdcwpa.com. Hope to see lots of PA dane folks there, and make sure you look for me!!!

Oh, and just another heads up for anyone who is interested. The Western PA Kennel Club (WPKA) all-breed show is being held at the Monroeville Expo-Center in just a few weeks on 4/2-4/3. The WPKA shows have historically drawn, for some reason, a very small Great Dane entry. This year, however, there are 23 entered Saturday and 21 on Sunday, so it should be a nice turnout! The danes show at 3:15 pm on Saturday (Ring 6) and 2:15 pm on Sunday (also in Ring 6). This will be my baby boy Fritz's first show, so it should be interesting for me at least! So, anyone in the area with no plans that weekend, put it on your calendar!!! More details can be found here: http://www.wpka-inc.org/WPKADogShow.htm.
    If anyone would like to add more information on any of the events listed here or if you know of an even not listed here yet and would like to submit it. Please do so. Please do not submit false or inaccurate information.
    And now I leave you with
Working...
X