Great Dane Meet Up in OR (Near PDX)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Dane Meet Up in OR (Near PDX)

Hello! We would love our 2 month old Dane to meet other Dane's in the area and get to know other owners. Please let me know if any Dane meet ups will be happening soon. Thanks!

Hello! I am close-ish about an hour north in Washington My puppy is about 6 1/2 months old and I've heard of a couple of meet-ups in portland/vancouver. I don't have a Facebook but apparently that is the best place to look!

Feel free to PM any information you learn and as soon as your puppy is fully vaccinated I would love to meet up! Just an FYI a dane meetup would be probably pretty overwhelming for a gangly/clumsy puppy. Plus again you want to make sure they have their shots! There is some great info on vaccinations on this website too if you haven't read it already.

Okay sorry for the overload haha welcome to DOL!
    sigpic
    Wally - 5/16/2014 (Fawn Male)

Comment

We're in the Portland area, Tigard more specifically. Our "little" boy will be 6 months next week. I've been trying to locate any meet ups locally but the ones mentioned on here don't seem to be active anymore. (That I can find) We have two other dogs at home he socializes with but definitely could use someone more his size.

Comment

Working...
      X