Winter Woofstock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Woofstock

Winter Woofstock is happening in Toronto this weekend November 19 & 20th. I been to both the summer and winter fests and always see lots of danes. I'll be going this Saturday with my dane Lacey.

What kind of activities and events do they have? I'm obviously too far away to go but I'm interested to know more!
    sigpic

Comment

We'll be there Saturday with Castiel!
      1 Great Dane - Castiel (white-deaf and visually impaired). 4 cats - Shinigami, Peter Parker, Dial Home Device aka DHD and Mobile Analytical Laboratory Probe aka MALP. 3 reformed feeder rats - Steve , Tony and Bruce. 1 sugar glider - Donna.

A home with a wealth of animals, on our journey to becoming a home with a wealth of animals and a dearth of clutter.

Comment

Since I am just seeing this now, I obviously missed it, lol.

What month is the summer one? Need to know early so I can try n sort out work schedules lol.
        Jo, mama to 2 boys, and 1 demented danesigpic

The pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too. __ Samuel Butler

Comment

June 9 and 10 2012.
          1 Great Dane - Castiel (white-deaf and visually impaired). 4 cats - Shinigami, Peter Parker, Dial Home Device aka DHD and Mobile Analytical Laboratory Probe aka MALP. 3 reformed feeder rats - Steve , Tony and Bruce. 1 sugar glider - Donna.

A home with a wealth of animals, on our journey to becoming a home with a wealth of animals and a dearth of clutter.

Comment

Awesome - thank you very much
            Jo, mama to 2 boys, and 1 demented danesigpic

The pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too. __ Samuel Butler

Comment

Working...
            X