Dayton area?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayton area?

I am thinking of starting a meet-up group to go to different parks, etc., for walks & some fun obedience proofing / games - Any interest?
    sigpicNikol Marsh & Glory, Emma, Tycho & Bronte
    Dantrydane's GloryB Gallantree
    Am/Int CH Perlwin's MBN Original Emma V EIO, RN, TT, CGC, TDI
    Int CH Blue Moon's For Game and Glory, CGC, TDI
    Sasdania's Poetry In Motion, RN, CGC

I would love to see a Dayton area Dane meet up. Seems like there isn't a lot of activity in this area from what I can tell so far (though I am new to DOL so maybe I just haven't run into it yet)
    Love is being owned by a Great Dane.sigpic

Comment

YES! We are about an hour away (Cincinnati), but occasionally it's not too far.

Comment

I am brand new to this forum. In fact, this is my first post. We recently adopted a Dane (about 2 weeks ago), and I'd love to be able to meet up with other Dane owners and their babies.
        sigpic
        Valerie
        Mom to 4 human children and...
        12 month old Dane, Cyrano
        1.5 year old Border Terrier Mix, Derby

Comment

There is a dog park that my two girls and I go to in Centerville on Social Row Rd, Oak Grove Dog Park. It is a pretty nice park, there are typically a good amount of people there and occasionally another Great Dane or two. I would love to meet up some time!
          Love is being owned by a Great Dane.sigpic

Comment

Meet

I live in the Dayton area and I'm thinking about getting a great dane. I have read a bit about them but I haven't met one yet. I would like to meet one and see its attitude and temperment. Does anyone know anywhere I can go and meet one?

Comment

Interested

Comment

Working...
              X