Medina Dog Park Monthly Meet-Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medina Dog Park Monthly Meet-Up

I saw that there was some talk about a Dane Meetup in the North East. I am new to this board and would LOVE to get Enzo out and about with other big guys.
    I know there is a dog park on East Homestead Dr in Medina and another one on Creekside Dr in Brunswick.

Would anyone be interested in a monthly meetup? I am thinking maybe the 3rd Saturday of every month around noon?

What do you think? I am up for other suggestions, maybe we can rotate the park? Or if there is a different time/day that is better for everyone.

Just let me know.
    Anna owned by Hemi and Enzo

Well its a year later and I see no one answered about meeting in Medina. I live in Brunswick. I wonder if you are still here on the forum and if you still take your dog to the park. I'm not really big on dog parks....even though I was on the committee that originally met and tried to raise funds for the one in Brunswick. Gibby isn't a dogs dog...he's a peoples dog, he walks by the dogs to get to their owners at the dog park ( and just about everywhere ) and oh...........he drinks all the water that anyone brings for their dog....including his own, even though he hardly drinks water at home. I know there is a couple of Danes that come to Brunswick Dog Park though..we've met them.
    Dyan and Gibbysigpic

Comment

Working...
    X