Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northeast Ohio Dane owners- meetup?

Hey guys...

I was wondering if anyone in the northeast Ohio area would be interested in getting together for a walk, play date, whatever before the snow flies. I would be happy to create a Meetup site if I can get enough interest. I know that there is an active group in northwest Ohio but was wondering if anyone in Portage, Geauga, Summit, Medina, Lorain, Cuyahoga, or other surrounding counties would be interested.

Let me know! Hope to hear from you soon
    sigpic
    Erin and the family -
    Beau (lab x)
    Shyann (deaf Dane)
    Belle (deaf/blind Dane)
    Funny (resident kitty)
    James, Preston, and Jamie

Hi! Hopefully you can get a meetup together and we can all meet up once in a while here in the NW Ohio meetup...that would be very fun...We are already planning a trip in your area to Bow Wow Beach...It would also be great too for Ohio Great DAne Rescue to have a sister meetup in that part of Ohio! Keep me posted! http://www.meetup.com/greatdane-nwohio/
    sigpic
    Nichole Monahan
    www.ohiogreatdanerescue.org
    www.meetup.com/greatdane-nwohio/

Comment

I'm in Canton and am game! BowWow Beach is awesome! My dogs love it there! We go there frequently, although not too much in the winter since it is so cold! LOL!
      ~Amy~

Comment

We are in Navarre, near Canton. A meet up would be great! Montana needs to play with others his own size! Keep me posted

Comment

just wanted to say hi to griner danes and erin!!
          sigpic
          Nichole Monahan
          www.ohiogreatdanerescue.org
          www.meetup.com/greatdane-nwohio/

Comment

We're up in the Lake County area and right now it's cold! (Mentor)

Comment

Hi I am in Ashtabula county. My daughter lives in Madison, Ohio.

Comment

We're about halfway between Cleveland and Akron and would love to have a meet-up in warmer weather.
                Re Bow Wow beach: We didn't go there at all last year for a variety of reasons, one of which was a newpaper article saying that the city of Stow was planning to limit Bow Wow beach to Stow residents only after an incident in which a standard poodle killed a puppy. I know they used to close Bow Wow beach in late October/November, as soon as there was a chance of ice. Has anyone been there lately?
                sigpicLisa
                Missing Mira (7/15/03-12/17/13)

Comment

Originally posted by Rootlis View Post
                  We're about halfway between Cleveland and Akron and would love to have a meet-up in warmer weather.
                  Re Bow Wow beach: We didn't go there at all last year for a variety of reasons, one of which was a newpaper article saying that the city of Stow was planning to limit Bow Wow beach to Stow residents only after an incident in which a standard poodle killed a puppy. I know they used to close Bow Wow beach in late October/November, as soon as there was a chance of ice. Has anyone been there lately?
                  I haven't been to Bow Wow Beach since August so I have no idea about the rule changes. I didn't hear about that poodle killing a puppy.
                  ~Amy~

Comment

Meetup

I'm near medina, ohio and fairlawn ohio, but would be willing to drive to meet up with some fun dane lovers! My girl would love to play with some Dane brothers and sisters! Horray!

Comment

I live in the Brecksville-Broadview Heights area and think a meet-up would be great! I have a 6 month old merle that was diagnosed with inoperable brain cancer at Christmas. He is doing amazingly well, but mopes around the house since he doesn't have anyone to play with. He still has an incredible amount of energy, so I'd love it if I could get him with other big dogs to play! I'm getting another dane soon and would love to get her socialized as well!

Comment

NE OH meetup

Leyna and I live in Tallmadge, right outside Akron. We also like to go to BowWow beach and would love to have meetups.
                        Erica Jean Brugmann and Little Leyna Monster (09/02/2008)

Comment

I live in Cuyahoga Falls / Akron area & would love to meet up with anyone

Comment

I know this is a little late ... but I'm in Cleveland and would love to meet-up! Is there still a plan for the North-East OH group?
                            sigpic
                            One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why. ~Author Unknown

Melissa & Hoss!
                            Gracie, Having a ball at the Rainbow Bridge 2/17/16.

Comment

Working...
                            X