X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaneLover13
    started a topic Great Dane Friends Meet-Up

Great Dane Friends Meet-Up

So, we just left the Great Dane Friends Mass O' Danes at the Charlotte Starbucks and it was awesome! They let anyone come so for the people in NC who say there's no meet-up, we found one! There will be cute pics of Hades and all the other dolls on their fb page. It's every Sunday from 10:30-12:30, so if you want to come look at their events page or PM me, we would love to meet you! Hades had a blast, especially with Jezebel playing bitey face!

Forgot to mention there's the Charlotte one but there's also a Raleigh one!
    Last edited by DaneLover13; 11-18-2012, 10:37 AM.

• DaneLover13
    replied
    I didn't post until after we had left. I felt like I should check it out so I could give other people my experience. The people were so nice, loads of Danes/dogs, and the lady who does CollarMeHappy even took some pics of Hades with a jingle bell collar! Her pics (and collars) are beautiful! I can't wait to post them!

Leave a comment:

• kas160
    replied
    Of course I read this too late for today but I will be there next week for sure!!!'n

Leave a comment:

• DaneLover13
    replied
    Yes! I think that one starts at 10. Go to the Great Dane Friends website, then the events page for a place. It was so much fun, and everyone was so nice. Hades had a ball!

Leave a comment:

• kas160
    replied
    H my, there's a Raleigh one!!! Harper wants to go!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X