Any Dane owners in NC.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Dane owners in NC.

I have just moved to Fayetteville NC a couple of months ago and was wondering if there are any other members on this site from Fayetteville.

RE: Any Dane owners in NC.

I'm not in NC, but you might want to check out the NC branch of MAGDRL. They are really growing down there, so you should be able to find lots of other Dane lovers.

Here's a link to some of their upcomnig events: http://www.magdrl.org/eventsNC.htm They usually have plenty of other Danes attend these events. Maybe you can arrange a play date?

Cindy

Comment

Hi,
      There are lots of people on the board from NC. I live in Fort Bragg. We also have a dane club here that meets in Raleigh. The club is new, but we have people from showers/breeders to rescue people. Welcome to the area!
      Meg
      Meg
      AeroDanes

Comment

Hi! I'm in Providence NC which is about 2 hrs from Fayetteville. We actually bought our dane from a lady near Fayetteville.
        Misty

Comment

I just bought two puppies from a lady near Fayetteville. How is your Dane doing?

Comment

I'm 3hrs north,northeast of Fayettville in Edenton
            http://s562.photobucket.com/albums/ss69/KandLa_photos/

Comment

Another Dane family who lives in the 'Nam.

Comment

I live in Farmville NC and work in Raleigh NC. Looking into getting involved in the Great Dane Club of Central North Carolina (GDCCNC).. say that three times fast.

I won't be able to make it, but I know there's a show in Concord the weekend before Thanksgiving that GDCCNC will be at. Might wanna catch up to them there!
                Tracy Miller
                sigpic
                Be Kaptain's Facebook Friend!
                Boston's Story Rest In Peace, Buddy! 11.14.2007-2.24.2011
                Dog Food Advisor

Comment

I'm not able to find any other shows nearby until March 26th at the state fairgrounds.
                  Was hoping to get involved before then, but not quite prepared to take a road trip. Anyway - maybe I'll see some of you in March!
                  Tracy Miller
                  sigpic
                  Be Kaptain's Facebook Friend!
                  Boston's Story Rest In Peace, Buddy! 11.14.2007-2.24.2011
                  Dog Food Advisor

Comment

Raleigh, NC here! I agree, I am patiently waiting for the NC club to do something, but it looks like next year is the time.

There is an Agility show in Sanford this weekend. Not sure if any Danes will be there .

Comment

Working...
                    X