mom to 2 GDs
    Max- rescue 2.5 years
    Marley- 8 weeks

follow our adventure ...
    http://www.maxandmarley.blogspot.com

Comment

Live in Pontotoc, Near Tupelo. 1 1/2 year old male dane. 150lbs and 36"

Comment

I'm here. I'm new to the DOL and I don't currently own a Dane. But I"m hoping to adopt a rescue soon!

Comment

We're here

We live right outside of Hattiesburg. From the coast originally and still spend a good bit of time down there. We currently have a 5 year old merle female and a 9 week old blue male who should be coming home at the end of this week (getting his ears cropped this morning!). We lost our harlequin male to cancer in April and miss him something awful.

Glad to see other folks from the area are on here!
          sigpic
          Amy

Comment

Originally posted by amgibson View Post
            We live right outside of Hattiesburg. From the coast originally and still spend a good bit of time down there. We currently have a 5 year old merle female and a 9 week old blue male who should be coming home at the end of this week (getting his ears cropped this morning!). We lost our harlequin male to cancer in April and miss him something awful.

Glad to see other folks from the area are on here!
            AWESOME!!! Biloxi here, next time your in town give me a call and we can meet up and let the babies play 2283260338
            sigpic
            LEXI-3 yr old Sfemale harl great dane
            LEVI- 4yr old Nmale yellow lab
            ZOEY-2yr old Sfemale chinese crested
            ROCKY-10yr old Nmale yorkie (rescued)
            MAKO- 5 1/2mo OLD MALE HARL GREAT DANE

Comment

Sounds good! We were just down there this past weekend. Wish I had gotten on here before now and I would have given you a call. Our sweet little boy is home! We've named him Jaeger. And, thankfully his ears are going well so far. We're working on socialization as much as we can so a play-date would be great! Feel free to call/text me any time you'd like to get together also. 2289908365. I attached photos of my two... hope they upload correctly. I'm still trying to figure everything out on the forum.
              Attached Files
              sigpic
              Amy

Comment

Working...
              X