Dog show in Gray Summit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog show in Gray Summit

Is any DOLers going to be at the Gray Summit show on march 4th thru the 6th? I am going and would love to meet some of you.
    sigpic

Wanted to go, but ended up with an exam Fri and work Saturday. :/ Hope you have fun though!
    Brittany Brooks, Pharm.D
    Class of 2013
    University of Kansas School of Pharmacy

Comment

hopefully I can go with you
      Cassie

Comment

mindy, i think if i go, i'll probably meet you in alton and go with you. it would be a shorter trip that way. what do you think?

i talked to my girlfriend and it looks like she'll be available on saturday!
        [SIGPIC]

Comment

I will be there with Boudreaux! Come and say "hello!" We would love to meet you!
          sigpicSherri

Comment

Originally posted by daneandsaintlover View Post
            I will be there with Boudreaux! Come and say "hello!" We would love to meet you!
            awesome,I will be hanging around the danes most of the day so hopefully I will be able to find you.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Charlene View Post
              mindy, i think if i go, i'll probably meet you in alton and go with you. it would be a shorter trip that way. what do you think?

i talked to my girlfriend and it looks like she'll be available on saturday!
              Meeting in Alton would be great. Then we can cross the bridge right there in Alton and can hit 70 there.Should take an hour from Alton and the danes start at 830 so i would like to leave Alton by a little before 7
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hotelcali2202 View Post
                hopefully I can go with you
                Just let me know.
                sigpic

Comment

anybody else going?
                  sigpic

Comment

danes start at 830 am? I want to go!! I work til 1 am on friday morning so 8 am is early for me.....but may be worth it!
                    sigpic
                    Crystal
                    Owned by:
                    Dexter 8 year old GD, CGC
                    CH xxx's Top Gear AKA Studebaker (Baker) 4 years
                    Bagel 19 yr old Maine Coon
                    Lox 11 yr old Russian Blue mix

Comment

Originally posted by DextersMomma View Post
                      danes start at 830 am? I want to go!! I work til 1 am on friday morning so 8 am is early for me.....but may be worth it!
                      I think it will be worth it, I think there are suppose to be 45 danes that day.
                      sigpic

Comment

wow, good thing I don't have to work on Friday! I think I'll try to make it, gotta make sure Dexter's sutures are looking ok and he's not too interested in licking them. (His papilloma got ripped off yesterday and I had to remove the rest of it last night so he has two sutures). I haven't been there, is there any specific entrance or anything else I need to know? This is my first dog show!
                        sigpic
                        Crystal
                        Owned by:

Comment

Originally posted by DextersMomma View Post
                          wow, good thing I don't have to work on Friday! I think I'll try to make it, gotta make sure Dexter's sutures are looking ok and he's not too interested in licking them. (His papilloma got ripped off yesterday and I had to remove the rest of it last night so he has two sutures). I haven't been there, is there any specific entrance or anything else I need to know? This is my first dog show!

The danes will be in ring 1 at 830 but I have not been to the new building so I am not sure where you need to go.
                          sigpic

Comment

we are going to get there for 1pm for the second class of Danes. I'm going with Karen, a co-worker and Dane breeder to show me the ropes! I hope to see some DOL people there! I have dark rimmed glasses and light brown hair, not sure what I'll be wearing.

ETA: I am going on Friday only.
                            Last edited by DextersMomma; 03-02-2011, 09:12 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Crystal
                            Owned by:

Comment

I can't go until saturday so I will miss you,hopefully we can get a play day together this spring.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X