MA/RI playdate?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MA/RI playdate?

I live near in MA near RI ( 15 min. to Providence) anyone interested in trying to do a Dane play day?

I know this is an old thread but I wanted to see if there was anyone around that would want to do a dane meetup. I am in Bourne area.
    sigpic

Comment

Can we include CT in there as well, I wouldn't mind traveling for a Dane Date on a weekend. I'm often out near Misquamicut as well.
      I've got a cute butt!! Leif at four months.
      sigpic
      Jamie, Ava, and Leif

Comment

Moxie is a lot older than your pups but a playdate would be fun! It would need to be a fenced-in area to work for me- I am not comfortable with Moxie off leash un-fenced due to her deafness and visual impairments. Ideas?

Comment

We are in Medfield, MA (metro west, south of Boston). Now that the weather is beginning to warm up... wondering if anyone is interested in a Dane get together in the MA/RI/CT area?
          Attached Files

Comment

Im near bourne and providence. I have two great danes . A girl who just turned a year, and a 1.5 year old male. Would love to set something up!

Also, there is the big pet fest this weekend (May 19th) in New Bedford, MA. Its all breeds, but there are always a couple great danes there.

Comment

Working...
            X