Anyone in Louisiana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in Louisiana

I have friends who have Great Danes in other states and have groups that meet with their Great Danes and socialize. I can not find anything like that in Lousiana. Does anyone know of one? I would love to have my Dane play with other Danes and for me to have someone else with a Great Dane to talk to or get advice from. I am in the Baton Rouge and Gonzales area.

I have been looking for months. We are also in the Baton Rouge area (Zachary to be exact). We would love to get together, just PM me. I have joined a meetup group in the area, it is not Dane specific but it sure doesn't matter to Enzo Lol. Looking forward to possibly meeting you.
    sigpicSeana

Comment

I am also in the baton rouge area south walker is where we currently reside. I would love to do some sort of meet up but hype is scared of Leashes and Vehicles so any movement is a nightmare for us. Luckily we have a 1 acre fenced in yard for him and my 2 mutts to play in.

Comment

I am also in the baton rouge!
        sigpicCasey

Comment

I also live in LA

I currently live in Alexandria. Would love to meet up w/ other folks who have Danes!

Comment

Working...
          X