Olathe Kennel Club show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olathe Kennel Club show

There's a show this weekend at the Expo Center in Topeka. It is an all breed show.

***temporarily removed the link until I can find a better one
    Last edited by Tucker's Mom; 05-08-2012, 01:23 PM.
    ~ Erin ~
    "People don't buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe." - Simon Sinek
    sigpic

FYI.. that link has malware in it according to my antivirus program.
    Be the change you want to see in the world!

Odin's Adventures

Comment

I e-mailed their club president to see if he can provide a virus-free schedule!
      ~ Erin ~
      "People don't buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe." - Simon Sinek
      sigpic

Comment

This one is from the AKC website..hopefully it works. Just scroll down to Sunflower Kennel Club in May

http://www.akc.org/events/search/ind...action=results
        Last edited by Tucker's Mom; 05-08-2012, 02:44 PM.
        ~ Erin ~
        sigpic

Comment

I wonder if it is how the sunflower kennel club coded their website. It may have some miswritten code or a script error that is being mistaken as malware. I tried visiting the site directly and my antivirus flagged it as malicious. I bypassed the warnings and didn't have any problems after that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Updated PDF

Mine did the same thing, but you just never know now a days. Here is the PDF that he sent me. It's a little more detailed, I think.

http://www.onofrio.com/jp/SFOT1JP.pdf
            ~ Erin ~
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X