Kansas Dane Meet up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas Dane Meet up?

Anyone else near, or in Kansas interested in having a dane meet up? I live in Topeka Kansas, and we have a very beautiful Dog Park we could meet up in. If you are interested, let me know what days or dates work for you!

We do!!!!!

Hopefully you see this. We live just a couple of blocks from the Bark Park! We took Tucker for the first time last night, and he already found a Golden Retriever friend. We would love to meet up for a play date some time.
    ~ Erin ~
    "People don't buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe." - Simon Sinek
    sigpic

Comment

we're in leavenworth--but definitely interested in getting together.
      Mom to Isaac (5y), Moses (3y), Lilly (5m GD puppy) and wife to Daddy
      sigpic

Comment

We're in Auburn, just SW of Topeka. Love BarkPark! Totally interested in a meetup.
        sigpicAngie- Titan's mom

Comment

im in topeka

I just moved here and don't know my way around real well yet, but has seen bark park. It looks fun. My dane is a dane mix if anyone would still want to meet up. I am looking for a dane to add to my family next year as well...
          Sorry for all typos. I have dropped my phone to many times. It won't let me correct anything without spazzing.
          sigpic

I am sure that I'm a chihuahua. I belong in your lap and on your bed. I will lean on you so you can lean on me. I will love you forever...
          quoted by Ocean

Comment

Working...
          X