http://www.dailyherald.com/article/2...news/709299923

Dogtober Fest - Huntley, IL
    noon to 4:00

See above linked article for more information

~Reich (CGC) 12/21/09 - 1/26/12~
    ~Behr 4/22/11 - 3/28/14~

~Buhl 2/09/10~
    <3 My heart breaks for my lost Dane babies <3

Where is Huntley in relation to St. Louis?? (I'm not from here, so I don't know where ANYTHING is in IL, lol)
    sigpic
    "Mom, he's touching me"
    Emily - Mom of Mick (12yo collie/aussie), Rosie (9yo fawn dane) and Keebler (4yo black dane)

Comment

I have to work Saturday til 3pm then am heading that way because we have a stone dedication for my great aunt...Will be in Alogonquin but a day late and a dollar short...Have a great time...I see it's just off of 90W...anything going on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday?? I am staying overnite Sunday to spend some time with my mom...
      sigpic Shash
      Flynn always in my heart
      Artie, Piebald Tempo, Mantle
      Leo, Harlequin Ch Bella, queen

Comment

I would love to go but I'll be at a meet n greet at Two Bostons in Naperville with Forever Friends Great Dane Rescue Inc from 11-3. (in case anyone wanted to stop by......lol)

Sept and Oct are soooo friggin' busy! There are events almost every weekend, both Sat and Sun and I'm at almost all of them either volunteering or just for fun.
        sigpic

Chris, mom to: Keiko--husky/shep mix (RIP), Gunther--great dane, Nigel and Posey--rat terriers, Pasta--cockatiel, Louigi--peach fronted conure, Hamlet--blue crowned conure

Comment

Awe dang, if it were Sunday I could go but not Sat. I have to take my for a {gulp} college interview!
          sigpic
          Andrea and Alex
          5 skin kids
          Doug, AJ, Ryan, Aidan & Zach
          3 Furbabies
          Max, Mojo & Duke

Comment

Shash,
            Huntley is two exits beyond Algonquin Rd. off 90(Do you know where the Huntley outlet mall is - right off the tollway?). I live about 30 minutes from Algonquin, near the exit right after Huntley (marengo/union). This week-end is turning out busy with the kids schedule, but sometime when you come to see your mom I would love for you to stop by and visit. We could also meet in Algonquin if that would be easier.

Chris, would any of your events be interesting for Reich and I, or are they specifically geared toward your rescue connections?

I really want to do dogtober fest because it is close, but am unable to get a driver so we are going to miss it.

Andrea - good luck with the interview.. I am envious, mine is doing community college and LONGS to be doing a 4 year school.
            Last edited by intensgrl; 09-30-2011, 11:14 PM.

~Reich (CGC) 12/21/09 - 1/26/12~
            ~Behr 4/22/11 - 3/28/14~

~Buhl 2/09/10~
            <3 My heart breaks for my lost Dane babies <3

Comment

Working...
            X