No announcement yet.

i have to cancel dane-in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ximmy slept for most of the ride home, ate dinner, then went back to sleep for maybe an hour... then back to being crazy again. I think next year for halloween I'm going to dress her up as the energizer bunny...
    sigpic
    My Crew
    The Danes:
    Ximmy - DOB 11/23/09, Sprocket - Gotcha Day - 8/14/11
    The Cats:
    Kit-ten Rescued 1999 - calico; Banshee Rescued 2007 - Maine Coon Mix; OnzaPous and ReignaPous DOB - 2/17/09 - Maine Coon's
    At the bridge: Thumper, Ditto & Chaos
    ~Dogs and cats instinctively know the exact moment their owners will wake up. Then they wake them 10 minutes sooner.~

Comment

Gosh I really need to keep a eye on the forum more...I totally missed this let me know when the next one is I'm right here in good ol' Central IL

Comment

I'm coming back home to IL everyone
        Cassie

Comment

What's up?
          sigpicLynn - Ximmy's Mom's Mom - John & Lynsie, skin kids, Faela & Gus skin grandkids,OnzaPous, ReignaPous, Banshee & Kit-ten and now Dare Devil and Fuzzy Butt the cats, and of course......Ximmy Ximmy Xoom Xoom and [COLOR=red]Sprocket (aka Sprockey Wocky Puppy Pants) and Sibanca our newest Dane rescue

Comment

Originally posted by Danielle View Post
            Gosh I really need to keep a eye on the forum more...I totally missed this let me know when the next one is I'm right here in good ol' Central IL
            where abouts are you in good ol' central illinois??

Originally posted by hotelcali2202 View Post
            I'm coming back home to IL everyone
            oh, i hope everything is ok!
            [SIGPIC]

Comment

I'm so jealous..
              Can all of you come to my dog park in NC?
              Tracy Miller
              sigpic
              Be Kaptain's Facebook Friend!
              Boston's Story Rest In Peace, Buddy! 11.14.2007-2.24.2011
              Dog Food Advisor

Comment

It's rather a long drive, but perhaps we can make it one day. Lynz and I were very close when we picked up our Maine Coons, just across the border in TN, but it was a very long ride!
                sigpicLynn - Ximmy's Mom's Mom - John & Lynsie, skin kids, Faela & Gus skin grandkids,OnzaPous, ReignaPous, Banshee & Kit-ten and now Dare Devil and Fuzzy Butt the cats, and of course......Ximmy Ximmy Xoom Xoom and [COLOR=red]Sprocket (aka Sprockey Wocky Puppy Pants) and Sibanca our newest Dane rescue

Comment

We are ready again,whenever you are just let me know. Even though at class the next Tuesday Cinder thought she was gonna get to play and run with everybody because we had been to the dog park.It was so hard keeping her focused.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X