No announcement yet.

october 16 DANE-IN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL good for jazz!!! you don't have to hire us, we'll volunteer! my gang slept ALL afternoon, had to wake them for supper.

see you and jazz soon!
    [SIGPIC]

Comment

Sounds like a lot of fun! I'd totally be in but a 4 hour drive just isn't in my future.

Why does all the cool, fun stuff have to be so far away!!!!!! :'(

Comment

just bumping this up for anybody else who might want to consider a road trip. i just checked the forecast and it's supposed to be 60* and sunny, a PERFECT day for a dane-in!!!

looking forward to seeing everybody and their dogs!!
        [SIGPIC]

Comment

I am so sad, Jazz and I can't come to the dane-in . She'll still be under house arrest for influenza. I hope everyone has a great time and count us in next time!
          Emily
          sigpic
          Emily
          Jazz - GD rescued at 5 months (september 27th, 2009)
          Blues - GD rescued at ? grew through 2012 (July 29, 2011)
          Preston - 8 y/o "grumpy old man" yorkie mix

bluesfightscancer.com

Comment

I can't wait to see pictures .. I bet this will be so much fun for you guys!

Originally posted by Charlene View Post
            you can take notes as long as you destroy them in the campfire!
            What happens at the Dane-in STAYS at the dane-in huh?
            sigpic
            A backyard breeder (BYB) is someone who has been deemed not a reputable breeder.

A "Responsible Breeder" supports their buyers, supports their own dogs, and supports the lives of any fututre puppies by having (and keeping up with) all the appropriate health testing suggested by the GDCA.

Comment

Were I closer, I would definitely try to make it! That's my birthday too, all the more reason

Comment

We will have to roast an extra hot dog for Jazz and have a hot chocolate toast for SevenVeils B-Day!!!

Sorry you can't be there.
                sigpicLynn - Ximmy's Mom's Mom - John & Lynsie, skin kids, Faela & Gus skin grandkids,OnzaPous, ReignaPous, Banshee & Kit-ten and now Dare Devil and Fuzzy Butt the cats, and of course......Ximmy Ximmy Xoom Xoom and [COLOR=red]Sprocket (aka Sprockey Wocky Puppy Pants) and Sibanca our newest Dane rescue

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzandcompany View Post
                  I am so sad, Jazz and I can't come to the dane-in . She'll still be under house arrest for influenza. I hope everyone has a great time and count us in next time!
                  Emily
                  We will have to have a second one in the spring that Jazz can come to. I really hope she feels better soon that poor girl. Ximmy sends get well pounces and tail thwacks!
                  sigpic
                  My Crew
                  The Danes:
                  Ximmy - DOB 11/23/09, Sprocket - Gotcha Day - 8/14/11
                  The Cats:
                  Kit-ten Rescued 1999 - calico; Banshee Rescued 2007 - Maine Coon Mix; OnzaPous and ReignaPous DOB - 2/17/09 - Maine Coon's
                  At the bridge: Thumper, Ditto & Chaos
                  ~Dogs and cats instinctively know the exact moment their owners will wake up. Then they wake them 10 minutes sooner.~

Comment

Working...
                  X