X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harlequin Dane
    started a topic Bark in the Park in Orange Park, FL 4-15-12

Bark in the Park in Orange Park, FL 4-15-12

This event will be Sunday, April 15th, and run from 1pm-5pm at the Orange Park Town Hall (Kingsley/17) and has a theme of Party Dogs on Spring Break. GOPDC will have an education booth and would love any volunteer offers of any amount of time - as well as visitors stopping by The event also has pet contests.

I don't have the physical address handy, but since we will be there, if anyone lives in the Orange Park, FL area (Northeast FL) and would like more info, just mail me at HarlequinDane@aol.com --- I have not been able to check boards as often, so e-mail is best.

• DukesDad02
    replied
    This was a well attended event and it was really a hoot!!

Leave a comment:

• Harlequin Dane
    replied
    Ijust received some additional info re this event - sounds like it will be fun with the pet contests AND people dressing up/down for the Spring Break theme :

Hi to All of You Party Animals,

We are on countdown for the 3rd Annual Bark in the Park and I wanted to touch base with everyone before you arrive on Sunday.

... We have approximately 40 vendors participating – with seventeen non-profit groups.

Some Thoughts:

Since the theme is Party Dogs on Spring Break, I would like to encourage everyone to wear theme related clothes and hats (surfer shorts, loud shirts, straw hats, visors, etc) We try to make this one big party and your beachwear will help set the tone.

Our selection of food will be limited to: Duke and Daisy’s Hot Dogs, Starbucks, Granny’s Lemonade, Shaved Ice and our own fabulous bake sale booth, The Hydrant! If you are a vegan or don't care for hot dogs, you might want to bring a snack.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X