Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hartford Area Meetup

Hello,
    I live in the Hartford area and was wondering if anyone would like to get together for a dane playdate. Let me know if anyone's interested. I would love to meet other dane owners and danes in the area!

Thanks

Just found this thread, we are always willing to meet new people and friends for Luna. If you are still looking I get you information.

Comment

Hello,
      I live in Old Saybrook, I just got a puppy about a month ago. If anyone in the area what's to get together let me know. I'm also looking for a good vet if anyone has any suggestions.

Comment

We're in Branford. tdepuma - pm me if you want a Vet recommendation in this area.
        Ann & John and Navy (b. 1/5/14)
        Whisper (Avatar 3/9/07 - 11/19/13)

Zip (2000-2007 - waiting at the Bridge)
        http://dolforum.com/forum/image.php?...ine=1215894342

Also at the Bridge: Woof, Natasha, Kippie, Black Jack, Thumper, Nigra Altair and Sean

Comment

hey guys just checkin in again here. we live in the Northwest Corner of CT and are willing to travel to meet more Danes. My fiance and I both teach so we are off during the day/weekends so let us know when and where works for you guys.

Comment

We've been in Weston for 8 months now and are still trying to meet new people. We're at the park almost every weekend but still haven't come across another Dane . Klaus wants to know where the big puppies play!

Comment

I'm in MA about 40 minutes from Hartford but I'd love for my two Danes to have a play date with some other Danes. I don't mind driving a little either.

Comment

I am also looking for a playmate for Mr Lurch. We live in Northeastern CT but will travel a ways if anyone is near us! :-)

Comment

Meetup

Hi. I'm in the Hartford are and would like to know if there's anyone nearby for my Maya to play with. Her size is too intimidating to smaller dogs in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by runatem View Post
                    Hi. I'm in the Hartford are and would like to know if there's anyone nearby for my Maya to play with. Her size is too intimidating to smaller dogs in the area.
                    I live in the Hartford area and would love to let my pup play with other Danes! She is 6 months old and loves to play and go on short hikes

Comment

Working...
                    X