No announcement yet.

All You Folk!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoot - I work a 12 1/2 hour hospital shift and look what happens to a Cali thread! LOL you darn Texas hijackers! Back to the topic at hand!

I would definitely be up for a meet-up at some point Katie - I feel like I know Apollo and you already! We do want to kick the bugs in Zoomer's gut first though, but keep me posted.

Where in North California are you looking Suzanne? (Feel free to PM of course.). Because now you have me curious - I'm from Cupertino, CA originally myself. And I was stationed in San Antonio TX for 7 months way back when I was training as a surgical tech in the Army Reserves. One of my brothers is an officer in the Air Force and is a pilot instructor in San Antonio now... I loved it there - reminded me of home more than any other place I have visited or lived in.

It seems that California and Texas are the two big "Dane" states if you look at rescueme.org. (Which is how we found Zoomer). Or maybe we are just the two biggest states that give up our Danes? Hmmm now I wonder...
    -Lisa (Zoomer's mom)

Comment

Originally posted by lisacp75 View Post
      Shoot - I work a 12 1/2 hour hospital shift and look what happens to a Cali thread! LOL you darn Texas hijackers! Back to the topic at hand!

I would definitely be up for a meet-up at some point Katie - I feel like I know Apollo and you already! We do want to kick the bugs in Zoomer's gut first though, but keep me posted.
      I will definitely keep you posted! I'm actually hoping some more of our Cali members will join in and throw out some ideas for a meet-up!
      -- Katelyn

sigpic
      Apollo

Comment

You should all just meet in TX.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk
        sigpic
        Fergus
        SC Dinnie Stone Guardian, CGC
        Eisen Shark
        C Shadows On The Sun, CGC

Comment

So what you're saying is, we're all staying with you?

Sounds good, let's go!

Already got Apollo and I's bags packed
          -- Katelyn

sigpic
          Apollo

Comment

I'm sad no one replied! I'm new to this site. I have a labradoodle and I frequent a doodle forum as well. The California doodle owners get together monthly at a dog park in seal beach. I'm in simi valley myself and we have an awesome dog park that would hold a bunch of danes! Hopefully more people will venture onto this thread! The "romps" are always a lot of fun!

Comment

Working...
            X