Just moved to Santa Clarita from TN!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just moved to Santa Clarita from TN!!

I see that this particular specific forum is not super active, so I hope that people will still see this!

I just moved to Santa Clarita from TN, and I would love to do a meet up or play date! I was born and raised in the greater LA area, I have friends and family from all over, and so I plan on being in and around the following cities frequently: Lancaster, Chino, Riverside, Burbank, and the heart of Los Angeles. If anyone in any of this cities or nearby cities would like to do a play date, or if anyone knows of a meet-up, please let me know!
    Wife as of Sept 2011. Mommy as of Feb 2013 - "Little John," Mantle Great Dane, born in Nov 2012.

Actually there are a lot of members on here and it has always been quite active.. It has been a little less so since the web design change... people are still learning how to best use it and the bugs are still being worked out of it... Hopefully one of our California members will see your post.
    sigpic
    Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
    Associate Member GDCNE
    Member GSPCA
    Member NAVHDA
    Member Central Maine Kennel Club
    High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

I meant the Cali forum specifically. But that sure would be awesome!
      Wife as of Sept 2011. Mommy as of Feb 2013 - "Little John," Mantle Great Dane, born in Nov 2012.

Comment

Actually it would be best and you would get more response if you posted under one of the other topics since the State listing is more for vet recommendations. Post under the Misc. or general breed
        Last edited by kahluadanes; 05-12-2017, 06:15 AM.
        sigpic
        Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
        Associate Member GDCNE
        Member GSPCA
        Member NAVHDA
        Member Central Maine Kennel Club
        High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

Here you go! (I used to live in West LA)

https://www.meetup.com/Danes-R-Great/

https://www.meetup.com/Long-Beach-Gr...-Meetup-Group/
          -Lisa (Zoomer's mom)

Comment

Whoops, kahluadanes, my bad!
            Thanks, Lisacp75!

Comment

Hi there! I also live in Santa Clarita! About to bring my new Dane home tomorrow if you ever want to reach out!

Comment

Awesome! Just sent you a PM!

Comment

Working...
                X