Any Arizona Danes!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Arizona Danes!?

Looking to meet fellow Dane owners in Arizona to hopefully get together with and let the pups play. Lot's of dog parks all around my home. I live in Goodyear, Arizona. Are there any Dane roundup clubs here!?

Another Arizonian! Welcome!!
    Unfrotunately, there is not a big Dane community in the Phoenix area. We had a meetup group, but it was shut down due to lack of participation. We still have an email group going and if you want to PM me your email address, I can add you.
    With the valley being so large, it's hard to find people in the same area. We have met a few times at parks in the East Valley, but with it being summer; that is on hold due to the extreme heat.
    sigpic
    Adrienne
    Roger - 3 yr Brindle
    Mabel - 1 year
    Rest In Peace Willow 4.11.14
    Pepper 10.26.14

Comment

will do

Comment

I am in yuma, az but that might be too far to hook up for puppy play time. My vet down here does puppy parties with all puppy bre ed s so they can socialize. Maybe call your vet and they might have ideas. Oddly enough my vet owns 3 danes.

Comment

I am in the east valley, come the 28th, Luna is good to go to dog parks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          Luna 4/24/2014
          sigpic

Comment

I have requested both of you to be added to the group.
            Since the official meetup is no longer running, we are also using the AZ Great Dane Rescue of AZ Alliance group on facebook to set up any possible meetups.
            I hope that when the weather cools down some, we can have more play dates (later than 6am) My dogs are going crazy not being able to run around outside in this hot weather.
            sigpic
            Adrienne
            Roger - 3 yr Brindle
            Mabel - 1 year
            Rest In Peace Willow 4.11.14
            Pepper 10.26.14

Comment

I thought I'd extend an invite to anyone in the east Valley. We'll be going to Cosmo Dog park tomorrow morning, probably 7am or so, it will be Luna's first dog park since she's vaccinated now
              Luna 4/24/2014
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X