Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in AL??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone in AL??

    I live about 45 mins outside of Bham. Just wondering if there are any local groups anywhere.....

  • #2
    Originally posted by linzorow View Post
    I live about 45 mins outside of Bham. Just wondering if there are any local groups anywhere.....
    There is a Facebook group called Dane Night that meet at Trussville Petsmart every friday night. I don't get off work early enough to make it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by linzorow View Post
      I live about 45 mins outside of Bham. Just wondering if there are any local groups anywhere.....
      Friend me on Facebook and I'll let you know of any local meet ups happening. Gibson Great-Dane

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TideBill View Post
        Friend me on Facebook and I'll let you know of any local meet ups happening. Gibson Great-Dane
        Just sent one.
        I'm taking Ringo to "WoofStock" in Hoover this weekend. Your pup is GORGEOUS. Noticed his houndstooth collar. SOMEHOW, I managed to let gameday sneak up on me without Ringo having a bama collar.

        Comment


        • #5
          I hate that Woofstock is right in the middle of a football game this year, but I will prob go. Last year it was so hot, not a lot of shade to be found at Veterans park. With a name like Woofstock I was expecting music and drink, and there was neither.

          The best dog get together in Bham is Do Dah Day. It's in May and there are 1000's of dogs there.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TideBill View Post
            I hate that Woofstock is right in the middle of a football game this year, but I will prob go. Last year it was so hot, not a lot of shade to be found at Veterans park. With a name like Woofstock I was expecting music and drink, and there was neither.

            The best dog get together in Bham is Do Dah Day. It's in May and there are 1000's of dogs there.
            Totally agree. My husband refuses to go bc of the game. We always go to Do Dah Day, but didn't have Ringo until the end of May this year. I'm friends with a couple of Dane rescuers and they haven't seen him in a while. They're going, so I'm meeting them there. I'll be checking my phone for the score.....a lot.

            Comment

            Working...
            X