Looking for NDR no-kill shelters in Birmingham --> Anniston Areas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for NDR no-kill shelters in Birmingham --> Anniston Areas

Trying to get an idea of some of the no-kill shelters in the area. My neighborhood is FULL of intact strays with big sociability issues and rather than letting the neighbors just take them outback and take care of business... Im looking to find a no-kill shelter that I can take them to in order to help find them permanent homes.

none of the dogs are dog or human agressive... just homeless and needy.

Anyone know of any?
    - Chris
    "Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal"
    sigpic

The only one I know of is in Shelby County, they only get about a month at the regular shelters, and a week at the animal control facilities. Sad
    sigpic
    A backyard breeder (BYB) is someone who has been deemed not a reputable breeder.

A "Responsible Breeder" supports their buyers, supports their own dogs, and supports the lives of any fututre puppies by having (and keeping up with) all the appropriate health testing suggested by the GDCA.

Comment

A bit late but most of the shelters here are actually no kill. The nicest facility is over off Oxmoor Rd near Lakeshore - the Shelby shelter is gross!

Comment

Working...
      X