Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Central Alabama/Birmingham Dog Parks, Trainers, and/or Meet-ups?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Alabama/Birmingham Dog Parks, Trainers, and/or Meet-ups?

I've had a home here in the Leeds/Birmingham area for many years... but until recently I've lived all over the world in the military. Now that I'm back in AL permanently, I'm interested in knowing of any dane-friendly dog parks, trainer/behaviorists, or existing Dane Meet-ups in the area.

If there doesn't already exist a Dane Meet-up Group... would anyone be interested in starting one? I've briefly discussed playdates with members on here, but curious about possible meet-up groups.

Even if you're not interested in a meet-up... if you know of any good dane friendly dog parks in the area or trainers/behaviorists worth checking out, let me know.

• sweet- love - danes!
    replied
    Does anybody get info on the gdc in al I was talking to a lady about it but she is busy a lot so I was just wondering if anybody else new about the meetings thank u so much

Leave a comment:

• Dippy
    replied
    I post about it on my Facebook every Friday Chris! <3 That's what I mean when I say "Great Dane Night tonight! Petsmart! 7 PM! BE THERE!"

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Walnuts
    replied
    Really?!?!

How did I not know about that?
    I guess my Dane spy in Trussville is slacking
    *cough*Dippy*cough*

Leave a comment:

• davis2177
    replied
    We have a Dane party at the Trussville Petsmart every friday night at 7pm

Leave a comment:

• BigLittleSmall
    replied
    I'm in for a meet-up too! Now that Trinity is vaccinated .. I'm down like a Redheaded Alabama Clown! haha

As far as dog parks go .. the Greensprings Dog Park is pretty cool. It's never super busy, the area for big dogs is huge. It's got a 6' fence, and a running stream where you can grab some water.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Walnuts
    replied
    Probably PM..
    I know you can link to products/training aids/etc... but I don't know about trainers' websites as it could be construed as promoting or avdocating for a certain trainer or style.

Leave a comment:

• Dippy
    replied
    You know I'd be in for a meet up!

I have a WONDERFUL trainer/behaviorist I can refer you to. Can I post his website here, or should I PM you?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X