Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extra LARGE dog crate - $125 (Centre, Al)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra LARGE dog crate - $125 (Centre, Al)

4/30/10

http://gadsden.craigslist.org/for/1718508976.html

I have an extra large dog crate that is in excellent condition. This dog crate is large enough for a Great Dane or 2 Dobermans. It is the collaspable wire crate easy to fold up for traveling I have no need for this crate anymore and would like to sell it as soon as possible. This is a really nice dog crate. Calls can be made to 706-777-3288 .

This is still up, so it's mostly likely still active.
    sigpic
    A backyard breeder (BYB) is someone who has been deemed not a reputable breeder.

A "Responsible Breeder" supports their buyers, supports their own dogs, and supports the lives of any fututre puppies by having (and keeping up with) all the appropriate health testing suggested by the GDCA.

Does that include shipping?? I am in the mobile area... what are the dimensions??
    -Katie, Holly, and Millie
    Houndstooth Great Danes
    Member of the Great Dane Club of Louisiana

sigpic

Comment

I sent you a PM about this, but just for anyone else looking .. this isn't my crate. I just saw this ad on Craigslist and thought I would post it for anyone out looking for a larger crate
      sigpic
      A backyard breeder (BYB) is someone who has been deemed not a reputable breeder.

A "Responsible Breeder" supports their buyers, supports their own dogs, and supports the lives of any fututre puppies by having (and keeping up with) all the appropriate health testing suggested by the GDCA.

Comment

Working...
      X