Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crate suggestions

Hi there-
    We are picking up our puppy next week. I am going out to try and buy a crate this week. I would like to just buy the correct size crate now and avoid having to buy one now for her size then another one as she gets bigger. Do they make a 54" crate that comes with dividers? Suggestions?

Midwest XXL is what the majority of members recommend, if I'm not mistaken! http://www.midwestpetproducts.com/mi...xxl-dog-crates
    sigpic
    “Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever.”

Comment

I think the dividers are sold separate. I never used the dividers. Some do, some don't. I would suggest just going with the XXL 54" crate. You'll end up at that size anyway.
      sigpic

Comment

If you can't find a divider, baby gates work too.

Comment

I used the XXL Midwest from the start, and like Angel, do/did not use dividers.
          sigpicCelle: 7/1/14, my current problem child
          Chance: 9/3/05, the stray kitten that Jena brought home
          Jena: 6/2/99 - 10/6/09 R.l.P. my heart dog (merle GD)

Comment

I got the divider for the next size down crate because it was cheap and zip tied it in. Chewy.com and Petco or Petsmart sometimes have the xxl crate on sale for $150 with pan but not divider. That's the cheapest I found them.
            sigpic
            Chaucey
            Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

Working...
            X