Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Manny-Callahan's Before & After Pics (Scrotum)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Manny-Callahan's Before & After Pics (Scrotum)

These were taken for Manny, who asked if I could take pics of Callahan's scrotum post neuter.
    It is also for those who are curious to know what they will be dealing with when and if they neuter their boys. (For those who dont know)

This is Callahan before...

Callahan 3 days post neuter

I give you FlapJack!

It's basically just a deflated balloon... and IMO gross! LOL!
    But it is for the best also IMO.
    It will absorb, from what I have been told... I just do not know how long it takes. If anyone knows... I would love to hear! Before and after pics are welcomed as well.

Nessa
    sigpic

It has been over a year for my youngest and he still has a "coin purse"

My two that are almost 4 now were nuetered a little younger than Ronin was and they have nothing there.
    sigpic

Comment

I so wasn't going to look. But I did.

My harlequin was neutered young (9 months), you can even tell he ever had...those things. It took less than a year for it to shrivel up.

My older guy on the other hand was not neutered til 7.5 years. I don't think his stuff is going anywhere and the sack is substantial.

Sorry - I don't have pictures of that end of him though.

Comment

Wow. I have REEEEEALLLLY learned something today on DOL. I've nevered owned a boy dog....(before or after).....and have never really looked or paid attention to that before.

I have lead such a sheltered life.....
        sigpic
        Hank 02/07/2010
        Sam 08/25/2007 - 06/28/2013

Comment

Over a year and a half for Rocky and still a tiny little flap/coin purse. LOL!! I like that "coin purse"
          Linda and Rocky
          sigpic
          Jesse 1998-2007
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGVBbjuLUGM
          Harley 1998-2002
          Breeze 1973-1982

Comment

If it doesnt shrink at all... then...
            hmm I hope it shrinks a bit! Haha!
            Nessa
            sigpic

Comment

Neuticals anyone???
              'The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.' Ben Franklin

Comment

Something I am NOT looking forward to but, I guess it is better than the testicles flying in the wind whilst running.
                sigpic

Comment

My x-lab was neutered at 12 weeks so besides being no flap, you can hardly tell he's a boy....I had another male that was neutered at 8 weeeks and it just looked like an outie belly button...poor boy

Comment

Yep, the younger they are at the time of neuter, the more the sac will be absorbed.
                    Stella (Merle), Zeus (Blue)
                    Noogie-Boogie (Doxxie)
                    Kasey (Pug aka: the turd)

The Felines: Precious, Chloe & Ray
                    At the Bridge: Fluffy, Brandy, Tiffany, Gizmo, Woof, Scrappy, Duke, Shay, Cleo, Vader, Pepper, Conner

Comment

OK, first I'll admit that I was curious as well, never having owned a male dog of any breed. Second, POOOOORRRR Callahan! Is nothing sacred???

Comment

LoL! Nah nothing is sacred with my babies! Haha... but isnt his bum cute!
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL! Coin purse!!!!!
                          Katie & Scarlett
                          sigpic

Comment

This thread is not only hilarious, but quite educational - having had boy dogs for ever, it never ocured to me that others might be curious about things like this. Can't wait for the next thread... "Hey mom! Why is Bates' pee pee so big?" And why DO neutered dogs still do that???
                            Until one has loved an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened.
                            - Anatole France

Comment

My husband and I have been discussing a Vasectomy...I must not let him see these pics!!! LOL (I know its not the same thing, but I know it would make him cringe in fear!)
                              sigpic
                              Nichole Monahan
                              www.ohiogreatdanerescue.org
                              www.meetup.com/greatdane-nwohio/

Comment

Working...
                              X