After Spay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Spay?

I am having my two girls spayed Thurs. Jan 30. I have friday off when i have to pick them up.I am SOOOO WORRIED!! Do you think they will come home with lampshades on their heads? do I have to keep them on? They are gonna be so stressed already... I am sure they will lick, lick.. should I but some of that stuff to stop them from licking? what is it exactly? Is it really ok to put this stuff on the incision?? How long before they heal? I have the two boys who will wonder what the heck is goin on since I am gonna keep Mom and sister seprate from them. I am so worried about them hurting themselves. Mom has ALLWAYS slept with me. Somehow I have to keep her from jumping/climbing on the bed. I have made her a "special bed" right beside mine and shes there when i go to sleep, but I wake up and shes right next to me again.... 8 days left..oh gees... Cindy

RE: After Spay?

I was really worried too. My girl did not come home with a lamp shade and I never really caught her licking her incision. She would a little here and there, but not overly, so that was ok. You will be surprised how fast they heal. I did buy a Bite Not collar just in case she was licking like a maniac, but never had to use anything. Hope all goes well.

Whinny's Mommy
    (Jamie)
    http://www.PictureTrail.com/jneveaux

Comment

Working...
    X