X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emeko
    started a topic Snow photos!

Snow photos!

Well, winter has definitely landed here! We went from balmy fall weather to blizzard VERY quickly. Peach loves the snow but hates the cold, so we're lucky that it's still only -1 here right now. We've had LOTS of fun in the snow today. Thought I'd share some pics of Peach modeling for me and invite others to continue our fall photos thread into a winter photos thread! Feel free to share your snow pups!

Coming down!

Zoomies!

Watching snowflakes

Luckily Peach has many scarves to keep her warm...

...Many scarves.

Digging up leaves and attacking them

Peeking through the snowy trees

"I have snow in my eyes, mom!!"

The very regal look (one of my faves)

Aaaaand the look to tell me she's done and no longer impressed with the snow.

Let's see your snow Danes!

• Erin B.
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
    Great pics everyone. And Erin, I went to your album and your pics are beautiful. Especially that first "panorama" type shot. What a gorgeous backdrop! The mountains are incredible. Your doggies have it made.
    That was really nice of you, and I read your comment Thank you. Also I agree, it is a beautiful world we live in

Leave a comment:

• Sparrow
    replied
    Great pics everyone. And Erin, I went to your album and your pics are beautiful. Especially that first "panorama" type shot. What a gorgeous backdrop! The mountains are incredible. Your doggies have it made.

Leave a comment:

• Kumah
    replied
    It's been too cold for us to spend any time outside for the last couple weeks (-10℉ to -28℉). But last weekend we had a day that was warm enough out to take a trip to the dog park. The girls had a blast, playing on frozen pond and chewing on ice, they had plenty of zoomies, and we played hide and seek. I'm hoping to go again today, but right now it's cold enough to get frost bite in 5-10 minutes being outside, so we'll see.

We've been spending time inside working on some fun things. I've got an adjustable table that lowers to about a foot off the ground. I've been using it as a jump, and a platform for the girls to walk over. Recently I've been using it as a tunnel, and Nala crawls through and looks goofy doing it lol.

Last edited by Kumah; 01-08-2017, 08:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Erin B.
    replied
    It's really fun seeing everybody's snow and Christmas photos! Here's our contribution. They are all from the past week except the one with Gelsi and Olaf helping me get the Christmas tree--that one is from before Christmas

ETA My pics didn't upload and DOL won't let me load them from my gallery anymore.

Still fun looking at everyone else's though
    Last edited by Erin B.; 01-07-2017, 10:13 PM. Reason: remove failed picture uploads

Leave a comment:

• 21softballstar
    replied
    Our turn to post some snow pics I guess Willow showing off her new purple coat. It keeps her body warm, but within five minutes she was tip-toeing in the snow and ready to go inside. Cold paws!

Oh, and I of course can't exclude my fluffer-nutter butter DLH Lilypad

Leave a comment:

• SuzanneRM82
    replied
    Snow isn't really a thing in Texas, but here are some Christmas-y pics to share. Every year the local SPCA does Christmas pics at the mall for $10, and we always go to support them, and always get a good pic. It's always entertaining to take two Danes through Dillards too hahaha. The others are just my boys being derps and helping me wrap Christmas gifts.

Leave a comment:

• emeko
    replied
    Originally posted by Rootlis View Post
    emeko, love the snood! Your leash, however, looks an awful lot like a horse's lead rope -- you know, you can't really complain about the saddle remarks if you do that
    Hahaha! AND walking around in a halter. And we're teaching her how jump a course of obstacles... to be fair, even I call her my house horse

Leave a comment:

• Rootlis
    replied
    emeko, love the snood! Your leash, however, looks an awful lot like a horse's lead rope -- you know, you can't really complain about the saddle remarks if you do that

Leave a comment:

• Matt77
    replied
    No snow pics yet, just a Christmas pic.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• emeko
    replied
    Originally posted by mnmouse View Post
    I LOVE the one peeking under the branch!

And for the record, it's really -1 here in MN...-1F...My dogs only go out to potty at this point.
    Thanks! I love that one too. Now it actually IS cold (-14C) and Peach is less impressed in her coat and snood.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SuzanneRM82
    replied
    I'd love to share snow pics, but it's like 70* here today. Not a bit of snow to be found lol.

Leave a comment:

• mnmouse
    replied
    I LOVE the one peeking under the branch!

And for the record, it's really -1 here in MN...-1F...My dogs only go out to potty at this point.

Leave a comment:

• SSS and Siren
    replied
    Siren is exactly the same way. There is no way at all for me to get pics of her. I have caught my neighbors running out to watch her potty! It is without a doubt a sight to see! She can't quite get over how the flakes come from the sky and land near her feet. She jumps so high trying to catch the flakes in the sky! Then digs through the snow trying to find them. Runs in circles. Like you we went from a light covering to snow banks and a school cancellation so she could NOT be happier! Unlike you, she is forgetting to slow down and actually potty and like I said I can't let go of her leash for a second when she is like that to grab even a bad pic She was just an itty bitty baby this time last year so this is really her first full blown experience with snow. I so love the sweet Peach pics, she looks absolutely adorable

Leave a comment:

• emeko
    replied
    I should claify-- we're Canadian eh! My -1 is about your 30F :P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X