Engagement Photos with Horton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engagement Photos with Horton

Hey Everybody! Been way too long since I've been able to get in here and post, due to starting a new job. You guys definitely deserve a Horton update. We took these photos on 10/23 in Central Park. At that point, Horton had just turned seven months, was 31" and 99.7lbs.

He definitely didn't make the photoshoot any easier, but we had a great time and got some great shots. Let us know your favorites!

Rock

Bench

Dropped Leash

Sprint

Stick

Attack

Rescue

Shake

Fountain

Path

Congrats on your engagement! I like the one on the rock the best.
    sigpic
    Chaucey
    Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

Awww congrats on your engagement - what a beautiful couple! Makes it hard to choose a favorite, but I love numbers 1, 3, and 8. 😊
      -Lisa (Zoomer's mom)

Comment

Great looking family! What a very handsome boy Horton is growing up to be. They're all really nice, but I like the rock and bench a lot. The dropped leash one has a cute feel to me too.

Congrats on your engagement!
        sigpic

Peach, merle Great Dane
        Born July 7 2014
        Peach & Emily!

Comment

Beautiful pictures! The first and last are my favourites - some fun ones in between too Congratulations on your engagement - how awesome to include the puppers in your pictures!

Comment

Shake and Path are my faves. But they are all really cute! Congrats!
            ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

Congrats on your engagement! And Horton is so handsome!

I love the dropped leashed and the running one. You all look so chill and he's like, "RUN!"
              sigpic
              Willow and Liv

Comment

Oh, oh....is he going to be in the wedding?!? He would be the cutest ring bearer ever A friend in school had a relative who had their Golden be the ring bearer. Her brother was the dogcatcher at the end of the aisle, and she said it was hilarious
                sigpic
                Chaucey
                Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

Congratulations! Those are great pictures and including Horton was a great idea. "Shake" looks a bit like Horton is proposing to you two
                  sigpicLisa
                  Missing Mira (7/15/03-12/17/13)

Comment

I love bench, the background is so pretty. Lol attack!

Comment

Thanks for all of the feedback and congratulatory messages! I think 'Rock' is definitely the best one of him. 'Sprint', 'Attack', and 'Rescue' are definitely the best representations of our lives with him, as well as how the day went. The photographer took a few thousand photos to get to those few final ones.

We decided to use 'Dropped Leash' as our Save the Date photo because we loved the way we were looking at each other. Thanks again everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by oshagcj914 View Post
                        Oh, oh....is he going to be in the wedding?!? He would be the cutest ring bearer ever A friend in school had a relative who had their Golden be the ring bearer. Her brother was the dogcatcher at the end of the aisle, and she said it was hilarious
                        We actually are going to have him in the wedding,but I don't think he's going to be the ring bearer. I think he's probably going to walk down the aisle with the best man and maid of honor and stand with them during the ceremony.

Comment

Wonderful photos! Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats! The one with the photo bombers made me laugh.
                            sigpic
                            Fergus
                            SC Dinnie Stone Guardian, CGC
                            Eisen Shark
                            C Shadows On The Sun, CGC

Comment

I love all of them!! So cute! Not gonna lie, the guy kneeled down smiling towards the camera is a little creepy. :P (3rd up from the bottom)

Comment

Working...
                              X