Dammit, getting big and doofy.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dammit, getting big and doofy.

He captures the heart of everyone he meets.
    Attached Files

Yayyyy! He looks good! Those ears! Can we see a pic of his entire body? To compare to when we first saw him all wormy to now? But his face looks good!
    sigpic
    Willow and Liv

Comment

Here he is the other day while I was suffering through a bad cold.
      Attached Files

Comment

He looks a lot better!
        sigpic
        Chaucey
        Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

He's doing much better! Vet weighed him in at 8 pounds on 1/27/16 and then 21 pounds on 2/17/16. Tech weighed him twice to make sure.

He's in that puppy terror stage. Full swing. Wants to eat my socks like there's no tomorrow. The only thing that seems to get him to stop biting me is if I douse my hands in apple cider vinegar.

I take him out for a car ride almost every day. We went to a puppypalooza event at Petsmart on Saturday and he hid behind my leg from a chihuahua, but was all about what this one boxer was up to. Gets excited when he sees his harness because he knows it's bye bye time. Uses the wee wee pads exclusively now. We are moving in 3 weeks, give or take. Will it mess him up if I start transitioning to outside potty breaks fully and then change environments? Should I just wait?

I have a friend with a border terrier mix that I'm going to set up a play date with soon. I'm probably going to enroll him in daycare on Fridays, as those are the one day a week that husband and I are both gone all day and I don't want him to miss out on all that play/socializing. Then again, I worry about him getting TOO much play and would it be better to just have a sitter come visit him on Fridays?

Oh, the joys of puppy motherhood!

Comment

He does look much better - also very content. The vinegar hands is very creative! But probably tough on your skin. Squealing and nursing my wounded hand for a while (so that play stopped) worked for us, although I understand some pups regard that as an invitation to play-bite harder.

RE: daycare on Fridays: we had Mira in daycare as a young pup, but it was a very controlled type of daycare, with about 3 play periods during the day among carefully selected dogs and the rest of the time spent in an ex-pen. A full day turned loose among other dogs might well be too much for him.
            sigpicLisa
            Missing Mira (7/15/03-12/17/13)

Comment

Working...
            X