the girls!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the girls!

we went a different direction yesterday and tried a new field. all of the crops are out so we have hundreds of acres to wander.

olivia found a fox den. thankfully, it was vacant!

something got destiny's attention. pretty sure is was a wascally wabbit!

these 2 are a total joy!! they are inseparable, can't take one anywhere without the other and they are SO good when we go places. went to the farm store today and it took 20 minutes to get past the front of the store because everybody wanted to give them lovin's!
    [SIGPIC]

What cute shots such wide open spaces ... I'm jealous.
    sigpicCelle: 7/1/14, my current problem child
    Chance: 9/3/05, the stray kitten that Jena brought home
    Jena: 6/2/99 - 10/6/09 R.l.P. my heart dog (merle GD)

Comment

i wish everybody had access to wide open spaces. this was a couple of weeks ago, right before the corn was picked and beans were cut.

[SIGPIC]

Comment

That is so cool. I wish I could trust Shep off leash but I'd probably never see him again! Lol

Comment

Love these!
          sigpic

Comment

I always enjoy the pics you post of the girls! Such sweeties!
            sigpic

Comment

Wide open space envy here!!! Love the pics as always. ☺️
              -Lisa (Zoomer's mom)

Comment

Originally posted by Andieve View Post
                That is so cool. I wish I could trust Shep off leash but I'd probably never see him again! Lol
                believe it or not, these 2 are not easy to walk with leashes. they are constantly jockeying for position, both want to be as close to me as possible so they're always bumping into me and each other. i find if i just wrap their leashes around their necks, each will pick a side and just stay there. i can't think of anywhere i have taken them when actually holding on to their leashes was even necessary. even walking through stores, if somebody makes a fuss and calls them to come, they won't leave me unless i tell them it's ok to "go say hi". true velcro dogs, these two!
                [SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                X