X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rbdanes
    Renee

Comment

Just noticed that you dont have to use Instagram from the mobile app anymore - you can sign up to follow feeds and like photos from the web. And now instead of just seeing the 10 most recent photos posted, you can see an entire profile. I think you still need the mobile app to post photos to your own feed though. I'm enjoying all the beautiful Dane photos!
      "I don’t care if a dog is 150 pounds or 10 pounds, and whether the issue is leash manners or biting visitors. There are no dogs who need a heavier hand—there are only trainers who need more knowledge and a lighter touch." Suzanne Clothier
      sigpic
      Rocky & Emma
      Follow our adventures at
      www.instagram.com/spottedangels

Comment

Haha just had to bring this up again. I don't have instagram, but my sister does and most of what she posts is dogs and my Danes. We're at work together and she's telling me about some of the dane people that like her pictures and starts talking about the two harlequin Danes that she sees pictures of named Logan and Emma. Small Dane world! Haha. She's kelsbaxter if anyone's recognized my baby boys!
        Zephyr CGN, RE, TT- crazy harlequin
        Divine Acres Riddle Me This- regal fawn

http://thegrownups.ca/ on life and (not) growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by kayla baxter View Post
          Haha just had to bring this up again. I don't have instagram, but my sister does and most of what she posts is dogs and my Danes. We're at work together and she's telling me about some of the dane people that like her pictures and starts talking about the two harlequin Danes that she sees pictures of named Logan and Emma. Small Dane world! Haha. She's kelsbaxter if anyone's recognized my baby boys!
          That's so funny! It really is a small world! I thought I recognized your handsome boys and sure enough it IS them!
          "I don’t care if a dog is 150 pounds or 10 pounds, and whether the issue is leash manners or biting visitors. There are no dogs who need a heavier hand—there are only trainers who need more knowledge and a lighter touch." Suzanne Clothier
          sigpic
          Rocky & Emma
          Follow our adventures at

Comment

Instagram: aprilschneider

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            sigpic
            Pongo
            (Black and White Mantle Great Dane)

Comment

Have to say... the number of back yard breeders on Instagram is getting crazy. It's bad enough to read about them, on IG you have to see them. Blue to harl, merle to every color, even a couple of those "chocolate" breeders... makes my blood boil. And they get real pissy if you comment. I have stopped following anyone that is breeding unless I know for sure they are doing it right just to reduce the amount of irritation on my feed.
              sigpic
              Rocky & Emma
              Follow our adventures at

Comment

Reaper and I are on Instagram! He's photogenic At least I think so!

somebodysluggage is where you can find us.
                sigpic~Reaper's Mommy (AKA Rebecca)
                Me and the birthday boy. 1yr old on Dec.25th

Comment

We want some more friends and followers too!

Ours is @ShorecrestBarkhaus

We have a home boarding business so it's tons of fun dog stuff mixed in with our girls!

Follow us for a good time and we will surely do the same!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello!

We have two black Great Dane puppies that are 5.5 months old. And they are very photogenic On Instagram I am The_Frau84.
                    Love all the other members pictures that I've seen so far!
                    sigpicProud Mommy of Lillith & Nyx (5.5 months)

Comment

my user name on instagram is lexietap pictures are 90% of my dogs
                      sigpic
                      "The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him
                      and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too."
                      -Samuel Butler 1912.

Comment

Me & Hades are now on Instagram! Direintention
                        I think I followed everyone here.
                        sigpic
                        LeAnna & Hades

Comment

Hi!

Hi everyone! We are new here on DOL! We are also on instagram and it is flooded with pictures of our Danes. :-) We'd love new followers and friends, and will follow back :-)

Our instagram name is lovemy2danes

Dani
                          Attached Files

Comment

If you like photos of Danes, and especially the scenic type of them out enjoying nature - check out the Instagram feed Great Danes Unleashed www.instagram.com/greatdanesunleashed for some seriously beautiful photography with gorgeous Danes as the focal point.
                            Tag your Dane pics #greatdanesunleashed for a chance to be featured on the page.

Other good feeds to follow:

greatdanesofinstagram (tag #repostmydane)
                            foreverdanes (posts rescue danes up for adoption)
                            greatdanesunlimited (#danesunlimited)
                            sleepingdanes (tag #sleepingdanes)
                            meandmygreatdane (tag #meandmygreatdane)
                            gentlegiantoftheday (tag #gentlegiantoftheday)
                            Last edited by thisiscyndi; 10-28-2014, 08:50 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Rocky & Emma
                            Follow our adventures at

Comment

Instagram has video now - pretty cool to see the Danes in motion on the 15 second clips!
                              sigpic
                              Rocky & Emma
                              Follow our adventures at

Comment

Me and Lillie are on Instagram! Regan7312 creative huh :p lol

Comment

Working...
                                X