This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dane Damage anyone?

Inspired by danes all over the world who do double duty when destroying things, I'd like to put a thread together here, and an album together on our FB page of "Dane Damage". You can see some of the pics already added to the "Dane Damage Album", or as it was fondly called by one of my friends, "You really should have bought a fish" album.

So please-post your dane damage photos here on this thread, along with a brief synopsis of the mayhem that ensued, and if you also have time, post it on the wall of The Great Danes Online Facebook Page. I will add it to the album.
    sigpic
    In Memory of Sky, EZ and Honor

Visit Poke's Facebook Page

Member of the GDC of MD.
    Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

Love this idea, next time I come home to chaos, I will definitely stop to snap a picture! I'm sure it won't be too long, they've been so well behaved lately.
    sigpic
    "Mom, he's touching me"
    Emily - Mom of Mick (12yo collie/aussie), Rosie (9yo fawn dane) and Keebler (4yo black dane)

Comment

Posted mine on your FB page
      sigpic

Comment

Not a dane but this is what Sophie did when she didn't like her new bed.
        Attached Files
        sigpic
        Hamish: Great Dane born July 25 2011
        Sophie: English Mastiff born May 30 2009
        Visit my blog at http://gonetothebigdogs.wordpress.com/

Comment

Loving this! The pics are so funny! I'm totally snapping a picture next disaster lol
          sigpic

Comment

Would anyone be willing to let me use their destruction photos to make a fun silly video? I found a perfect song to put damage photos to and I'd love to make it
            Zephyr CGN, RE, TT- crazy harlequin
            Divine Acres Riddle Me This- regal fawn

http://thegrownups.ca/ on life and (not) growing up.

Comment

We need Brainzzzz, STUFFIE BRAINZZZ!!
              Tracy
              sigpic
              Mouse April 2010
              Echo -- run free, Sweetie! Jan 9, 2007 - April 24, 2014 Lost to osteosarcoma at 7 years, 3 months. RIP.

Comment

First and only time putting a crib mattress in 9 month old Zephyr's crate.
                Zephyr CGN, RE, TT- crazy harlequin
                Divine Acres Riddle Me This- regal fawn

http://thegrownups.ca/ on life and (not) growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by kayla baxter View Post
                  Would anyone be willing to let me use their destruction photos to make a fun silly video? I found a perfect song to put damage photos to and I'd love to make it
                  Feel free to use mine.
                  sigpic
                  Nitro- Female Mastiff x Dane - July 3, 2010 - July 27, 2013 (RIP Sweet Girl)
                  Moose - Male Great Dane - June 3, 2011
                  Rush - Male Great Dane - April 8th, 2015 (MBPIS MBPIG Can. GCH Group Placing Paquestone's Intense Rush)

Comment

Nitro at 4 months -- not a fan of the author?
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic
                    Nitro- Female Mastiff x Dane - July 3, 2010 - July 27, 2013 (RIP Sweet Girl)
                    Moose - Male Great Dane - June 3, 2011
                    Rush - Male Great Dane - April 8th, 2015 (MBPIS MBPIG Can. GCH Group Placing Paquestone's Intense Rush)

Comment

I got stuck at work and couldn't get home for lunch to let her out and this was how she let me know she was unhappy with me. Totally excited about the destruction though. (Tesla dane/lab Mix, 6 months old)
                      Last edited by KDbeads; 05-09-2012, 07:10 PM.
                      Slave to 4 bassets (Curie, Ada, Gus, Kelvin), 1 dane (Lisi), 7 cats (Ashe, Sumi, Timothy, Jefferson, Winken, Nod, Onyx) and have lost count of how many chicks and chickens I have at the moment. I still have more in the incubator

Comment

This was a year and a half later, After she finished pulling up all the flooring and we were down to bare concrete, she redecorated for us! The wall holes are destruction from her partial seizures earlier that day:
                        Slave to 4 bassets (Curie, Ada, Gus, Kelvin), 1 dane (Lisi), 7 cats (Ashe, Sumi, Timothy, Jefferson, Winken, Nod, Onyx) and have lost count of how many chicks and chickens I have at the moment. I still have more in the incubator

Comment

Last edited by isdapous; 05-09-2012, 07:51 PM.
                          sigpicLynn - Ximmy's Mom's Mom - John & Lynsie, skin kids, Faela & Gus skin grandkids,OnzaPous, ReignaPous, Banshee & Kit-ten and now Dare Devil and Fuzzy Butt the cats, and of course......Ximmy Ximmy Xoom Xoom and [COLOR=red]Sprocket (aka Sprockey Wocky Puppy Pants) and Sibanca our newest Dane rescue

Comment

They are usually so pleased with themselves afterwards!
                            sigpic
                            1 husband * 1 teenager * 2 great danes * 2 boxers * 1 cats * 2 African cichlids * 34 land hermit crabs
                            RIP Tyler RIP Smokey
                            http://thegratedanegane.wordpress.com/

Comment

We have a place that we go up north and when Duramax was little it was easy to take a crate back and forth. Well we didn't want to take his giant one, and we wanted to see how he did before decided if we needed to purchase another one. So we put him in the bathroom while we went out for dinner and this is what we saw when we opened the door!!!!
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic
                              Duramax Born 7-25-2011
                              My Gooner

Comment

Working...
                              X