X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kimberly1627
    replied
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336668271.712156.jpghe could care less!

Leave a comment:

• Anna N' Hamish
    replied
    Originally posted by kayla baxter View Post
    Would anyone be willing to let me use their destruction photos to make a fun silly video? I found a perfect song to put damage photos to and I'd love to make it
    You can have mine

Leave a comment:

• Lady1815
    replied
    Yes, I tried bones, kongs and other assorted things to keep him happy, but he just needs to be crated yet. We tried putting him in my husbands boys room which had nothing really in it besides a metal frame bunkbed. We loaded up the room with his chewies and instead he chewed the door knob and pulled stripping off the wall not to mention tried to dig through the wood door! I think we will wait a year

Leave a comment:

• jrturk
    replied
    Originally posted by Lady1815 View Post
    We have a place that we go up north and when Duramax was little it was easy to take a crate back and forth. Well we didn't want to take his giant one, and we wanted to see how he did before decided if we needed to purchase another one. So we put him in the bathroom while we went out for dinner and this is what we saw when we opened the door!!!!
    Uh oh, we have the same issue...last year when we went up north to the lake we still had the large collapsable crate. We weren't planning to take her giant crate this year, but after seeing this we may have to!

Leave a comment:

• Lady1815
    replied
    We have a place that we go up north and when Duramax was little it was easy to take a crate back and forth. Well we didn't want to take his giant one, and we wanted to see how he did before decided if we needed to purchase another one. So we put him in the bathroom while we went out for dinner and this is what we saw when we opened the door!!!!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Tylerthegiant
    replied
    They are usually so pleased with themselves afterwards!

Leave a comment:

• isdapous
    replied
    Last edited by isdapous; 05-09-2012, 07:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KDbeads
    replied
    This was a year and a half later, After she finished pulling up all the flooring and we were down to bare concrete, she redecorated for us! The wall holes are destruction from her partial seizures earlier that day:

Leave a comment:

• KDbeads
    replied

I got stuck at work and couldn't get home for lunch to let her out and this was how she let me know she was unhappy with me. Totally excited about the destruction though. (Tesla dane/lab Mix, 6 months old)
    Last edited by KDbeads; 05-09-2012, 07:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TMedic37
    replied
    Nitro at 4 months -- not a fan of the author?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• TMedic37
    replied
    Originally posted by kayla baxter View Post
    Would anyone be willing to let me use their destruction photos to make a fun silly video? I found a perfect song to put damage photos to and I'd love to make it
    Feel free to use mine.

Leave a comment:

• kayla baxter
    replied
    First and only time putting a crib mattress in 9 month old Zephyr's crate.

Leave a comment:

• mnmouse
    replied
    We need Brainzzzz, STUFFIE BRAINZZZ!!

Leave a comment:

• kayla baxter
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jodie017
    replied
    Loving this! The pics are so funny! I'm totally snapping a picture next disaster lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X