This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lady1815 View Post
    We have a place that we go up north and when Duramax was little it was easy to take a crate back and forth. Well we didn't want to take his giant one, and we wanted to see how he did before decided if we needed to purchase another one. So we put him in the bathroom while we went out for dinner and this is what we saw when we opened the door!!!!
    Uh oh, we have the same issue...last year when we went up north to the lake we still had the large collapsable crate. We weren't planning to take her giant crate this year, but after seeing this we may have to!

Comment

Yes, I tried bones, kongs and other assorted things to keep him happy, but he just needs to be crated yet. We tried putting him in my husbands boys room which had nothing really in it besides a metal frame bunkbed. We loaded up the room with his chewies and instead he chewed the door knob and pulled stripping off the wall not to mention tried to dig through the wood door! I think we will wait a year
      sigpic
      Duramax Born 7-25-2011
      My Gooner

Comment

Originally posted by kayla baxter View Post
        Would anyone be willing to let me use their destruction photos to make a fun silly video? I found a perfect song to put damage photos to and I'd love to make it
        You can have mine
        sigpic
        Hamish: Great Dane born July 25 2011
        Sophie: English Mastiff born May 30 2009
        Visit my blog at http://gonetothebigdogs.wordpress.com/

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336668271.712156.jpghe could care less!

Comment

Ever get curious about what the inside of your couch looks like? Capone decided it was time to reupholster our love seat this morning.

Lesson learned, never fall asleep again!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
            Attached Files

Comment

From the peanut galleryImageUploadedByTapatalk1337863706.537077.jpg
              I love how he's sitting there like he found it that way

Comment

Originally posted by kayla baxter View Post
                First and only time putting a crib mattress in 9 month old Zephyr's crate.
                Holy moly! You'd think the dog would appreciate the comfy mattress! What did you put in there that wouldn't get destroyed, out of curiosity?
                *Michelle*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flyinggiraffe View Post
                  Holy moly! You'd think the dog would appreciate the comfy mattress! What did you put in there that wouldn't get destroyed, out of curiosity?
                  After that it was just a bunch of king sized fleece blankets. He didn't mess with them. When I tried comforters he ripped them open and pulled the fluff out. He didn't start killing his crate beds until 8-9 months old.
                  Zephyr CGN, RE, TT- crazy harlequin
                  Divine Acres Riddle Me This- regal fawn

http://thegrownups.ca/ on life and (not) growing up.

Comment

Kayla, dexter has done this to TWO crib mattresses......once at 2 and again at 3 when we thought maybe being older would mAke it better... Lol

Can't forget he used to zoomie in the bedroom and manage to tear the bed skirt out from under the mattress and box spring!
                    sigpic
                    Crystal
                    Owned by:
                    Dexter 8 year old GD, CGC
                    CH xxx's Top Gear AKA Studebaker (Baker) 4 years
                    Bagel 19 yr old Maine Coon
                    Lox 11 yr old Russian Blue mix

Comment

This was a *brand new* bed only about 12 hours old. I had to make a trip to the ER for a migraine and she wasn't too happy to be left alone for the 4 hours I was gone. She now has a Kuranda bed with a fleece mat on top. And so far the fleece mat is holding up! It's been through the wash several times and even with all the digging she does on it there's not a single hole in it, heck, it doesn't even shed fluff like most fleece bedding!

So far she's only destroyed her things. Although she's discovered the banister is pretty tasty I've caught her before any damage was done. Here's hoping it stays that way.

sigpic
                      Shannon momma to:
                      Peanut Great Dane born 12/10/10
                      Tuffy(6/5/05), Simon(7/2108) & Joey(8/10/08) Rescue kitties
                      Juice Yellow Footed Tortoise

Comment

My Dane didn't do this, but a Dane we were dog sitting did when we left for an errand. At the very least, he brought all of his destruction from the house to a single area. He even brought items he wanted from other rtooms and upstairs to that spot. :P

Comment

Bug has destroyed a few couches....Only have picture of this one which he did a few months ago. He was not please to be left home that day (it was longer than we normally leave him). The other couch was destroyed when he was going through that teenage rebellious phase.

Comment

Poor Zephyr had an upset tummy today while no one was home and in his panic to try and find a way outside to poop he ripped the screen out of the kitchen window and chewed a bedroom doorknob.

Zephyr CGN, RE, TT- crazy harlequin
                            Divine Acres Riddle Me This- regal fawn

http://thegrownups.ca/ on life and (not) growing up.

Comment

Ambrose has had something against this couch since day one. Now he has to be put in the laundry room when we leave him alone. However, he has recently learned how to open the deadbolt with his nose and kick the door open!

Sent from my Droid Incredible 4G LTE

Comment

Came home to the light switch chewed off the wall

Sent from my Droid Incredible 4G LTE using Tapatalk 4.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X