Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the weather network says -28, my thermometer says -30 and it feels like -40 with windchill! But a crazy puppy is a crazy puppy and she needs to walk. We went around the block and into the back yard for a few minutes, total time outside maybe 10-15 min.

I thought i would share a pic or two of Dairy in this weather. The last is the glorious time after the fresh air that she puts herself to bed!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

I can't see living in that type of cold, right now in columbus it's mid 50's and raining.

Comment

Yep, our windchills are supposed to dip to -25F by Wednesday night, which is -32C. You go outside and KEEP MOVING! about 15 minutes at a time, tops.
      Tracy
      sigpic
      Mouse April 2010
      Echo -- run free, Sweetie! Jan 9, 2007 - April 24, 2014 Lost to osteosarcoma at 7 years, 3 months. RIP.

Comment

Chilly Dairy.. but she looks adorable all bundled up!!

It's 81 here at the moment. I wish I had snow... I need some winter!
        sigpic

Comment

I love the hood on her jacket. Stay warm!
          sigpic
          "Saving one Dog won't change the world but the world will change for that one dog."

Comment

Adorable!
            sigpic Brenda
            RIP Gibson 9/06 - 8/11
            Presley 8/96 - 11/06

Comment

she looks precious in her cover up, and booties too...
              sigpic

2 adults 39 yrs., 1 teen 14 yrs., 1 boxer-Copper Brown 7 1/2 yrs. old, and 1 Dane-Daisy Mae 2years old

Comment

So, I guess technically inside she's Dairy, outside .. Icecream! haha
                sigpic
                A backyard breeder (BYB) is someone who has been deemed not a reputable breeder.

A "Responsible Breeder" supports their buyers, supports their own dogs, and supports the lives of any fututre puppies by having (and keeping up with) all the appropriate health testing suggested by the GDCA.

Comment

Awwww - Dairy looks so cute in her jacket!! How did she like it and the boots?

I cant believe how cold it is out! Tonight will be the first time Daisy gets to wear her new winter jacket. I wonder what she'll think?! haha
                  sigpic
                  Melissa ..... Proud Mom to:
                  Tank - Fawn English Mastiff, 4.5 years old(http://facebook.com/tanklindsay) &
                  Daisy - Merle Great Dane, 2 years old(http://facebook.com/daisylindsay)

Comment

Originally posted by TankNDaisysMom View Post
                    Awwww - Dairy looks so cute in her jacket!! How did she like it and the boots?

I cant believe how cold it is out! Tonight will be the first time Daisy gets to wear her new winter jacket. I wonder what she'll think?! haha
                    She wasn't pleased about the boots at first but as soon as we went outside and she could walk without getting cold she liked them!

And sh doesn't protest the coat, only the ear cover, she shakes every few minutes when its pulled up and one time it slid over her eyes...not impressed! But mummy learned how to put it on properly and now she tolerates it LOL

I hope Daisy likes her coat, she ll need it for ice fishing!
                    sigpic

Comment

so cute!!!
                      sigpic
                      Crystal
                      Owned by:
                      Dexter 8 year old GD, CGC
                      CH xxx's Top Gear AKA Studebaker (Baker) 4 years
                      Bagel 19 yr old Maine Coon
                      Lox 11 yr old Russian Blue mix

Comment

Originally posted by BigLittleSmall View Post
                        Michele
                        Mom to: Angel huskyx (3/15/2001), Lestat labx (12/1/2001), Mystra beaglex (04/01/2005), Merlin airedale (08/01/2012)
                        RIP my loves:
                        Isis (dane) (7/1/2005-11/5/2011), Venus (dane) (9/1/02-06/24/13)

Comment

Originally posted by BigLittleSmall View Post
                          I missed this at first....

My smiles won't work on my phone, so insert laughing my a** off!
                          sigpic

Comment

Aww, she looks so cute!
                            sigpicLexi...Forever in my heart. 2005 - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Dairy View Post
                              She wasn't pleased about the boots at first but as soon as we went outside and she could walk without getting cold she liked them!

And sh doesn't protest the coat, only the ear cover, she shakes every few minutes when its pulled up and one time it slid over her eyes...not impressed! But mummy learned how to put it on properly and now she tolerates it LOL

I hope Daisy likes her coat, she ll need it for ice fishing!
                              The dogs did great with their coats tonight. I have some boots that Tank wont wear, maybe I'll try them on Daisy!! They actually stayed out longer then they would have because the coats kept them so warm.

Glad Dairy like/tolerates hers!!! haha
                              sigpic
                              Melissa ..... Proud Mom to:
                              Tank - Fawn English Mastiff, 4.5 years old(http://facebook.com/tanklindsay) &
                              Daisy - Merle Great Dane, 2 years old(http://facebook.com/daisylindsay)

Comment

Working...
                              X