52 Weeks of Murphy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 52 Weeks of Murphy

as some of you might know, Murphy was part of a Flickr group this year called "52 weeks for dogs". The challenge was to take 1 photo per week of the same dog.

This week was our final week in the project. 52/52. I am proud to say I didn't miss a week. It was a fun and challenging project...especially since Murphy would have preferred all his photos been taken at his favorite place, the beach.

Here's a link to the project. Hope you enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/debinsd...th/5318150943/
    sigpic
    Debbie & Murphy

WOW! Looks like a fun project! Maybe we should do something like that here on DOL?
    sigpic
    In Memory of Sky, EZ and Honor

Visit Poke's Facebook Page

Member of the GDC of MD.
    Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

Comment

That was so great!! Thanks for sharing. I love your pictures. I need a new camera in the worst way. Maybe a goal for the near future.
      Chris, Wife to Dave, and Mom three human teenagers.
      Also mom to Tori (11 yo Lab), , Ayla (2 yo brindle dane), Milo (2 yo boxer), Killian (4 week old iw pup who is still with his breeder and mommy) 3 kittens, 2 horses, multiple reptiles, 7 fainting goats, 25 chickens, and 2 pot bellied pigs, all of whom make life great!
      RIP CARLIE 2/09-2/11 & REILLY 10/4/08-11/20/12, best friends together forever now.

sigpic

Comment

Murphy's pictures were awesome -- you have quite a talent! And of course a gorgeous model!

Thanks for Sharing!
        sigpic
        Jen,
        Mom to:
        Dexter (Dane 2 yrs)
        Scout (Dane 7 yrs) Horatio (Dane 7 yrs) Ming (Chow 14 yrs) Obi Wan (Pit 3 yrs) Kaya (Pit 3 yrs) . . .and wife to Matt!
        Waiting at the Bridge:
        Timberlynd, Duke, Goliath, & Porsche(3/15/11)

Comment

Those pictures are so stunning.... I actually teared up when looking at a few of them. Wow wow wow. Speechless!
          sigpic
          Mom to:
          Danes Kobe and Sabre.

Dachshunds Penny and Otto.
          Pit Bulls Brees and Crystal.
          Chihuahua puppy Jersey.
          5 year old princess Ariel.

Comment

Awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing - that needs to be a weekly planner book
            Until one has loved an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened.
            - Anatole France

Comment

These are amazing! Thank you for sharing your project. You should be very proud of yourself (and Murphy) for sticking with it all year! I would love to do something like this.
              sigpic
              Jules
              Capone & Sookie

Comment

I agree, amazing pics!
                sigpic Brenda
                RIP Gibson 9/06 - 8/11
                Presley 8/96 - 11/06

Comment

You did a wonderful job! Some great photos!! What a fun way to stretch yourself while also capturing treasured pics of your boy.

The one of him balanced on that teeny stool cracked me up. What a good boy!
                  Bev
                  Foto Danes

Ch Payaso Flighty Star Alliance RN CGC CHIC
                  sigpic

Comment

Cool photos!!! Thanks for posting the link.
                    sigpicDanemommd
                    Dante and Louis

Comment

Wow great pictures thanks for sharing.

Comment

What a great project! Congrats on completing it!
                        sigpic
                        Brembo, Puffin, & Rahime

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
                        You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
                        You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown

Comment

Awesome project and amazing subject. Beautiful dog.

Comment

Cool idea! Maybe I will do that with my boys this year. Sounds fun! Your pictures are amazing. Great work. I've gotten into photography the last couple years. Hoping I can get some great pics like yours!! Thanks for sharing.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ouesi View Post
                              Awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing - that needs to be a weekly planner book
                              I agree.
                              Ann & John and Navy (b. 1/5/14)
                              Whisper (Avatar 3/9/07 - 11/19/13)

Zip (2000-2007 - waiting at the Bridge)
                              http://dolforum.com/forum/image.php?...ine=1215894342

Also at the Bridge: Woof, Natasha, Kippie, Black Jack, Thumper, Nigra Altair and Sean

Comment

Working...
                              X