Comfy kitty pillow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comfy kitty pillow

who needs a pillow when you have a nice kitty pillow..

sigpic

So... cute... head... going... to... EXPLODE!

Makes me wish my pack had a kitty to lay on.
    sigpic
    Mom to:
    Danes Kobe and Sabre.

Dachshunds Penny and Otto.
    Pit Bulls Brees and Crystal.
    Chihuahua puppy Jersey.
    5 year old princess Ariel.

Comment

What a good sport that kitty is! I love the picture and I agree, way too cute.
      sigpic

Comment

Very cute picture.

Comment

Very cute! There is no chance AT. ALL. this can happen in my house. My siameses cats are not really fond on Optimus...
          sigpicIsabelle, Optimus mom. He is 1 week shy of 11 months on that picture.

Comment

That is so cute! Kitty doesn't exactly look thrilled but he appears to be resigned to the status of "pillow". Hee.

The only way that would happen here is if Rupe's mouth was open and kitty was laying inside it. LOL
            ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

Yup, afraid my two kitties are not fond of Deuce either. Such a cute picture!
              Tamara and Deuce
              sigpic

Comment

That is so friggen cute!
                Jessi
                Mommy to 1 GD Dottie, two skin kids.

Comment

I wish my cats liked Ximmy. Tho I think they have a new game of "Run on the hardwood floor and watch the great dane slide into the wall"

Very cute pic!
                  sigpic
                  My Crew
                  The Danes:
                  Ximmy - DOB 11/23/09, Sprocket - Gotcha Day - 8/14/11
                  The Cats:
                  Kit-ten Rescued 1999 - calico; Banshee Rescued 2007 - Maine Coon Mix; OnzaPous and ReignaPous DOB - 2/17/09 - Maine Coon's
                  At the bridge: Thumper, Ditto & Chaos
                  ~Dogs and cats instinctively know the exact moment their owners will wake up. Then they wake them 10 minutes sooner.~

Comment

Aww, I love it! I can only wish my cat would let Allie do that.
                    Allie the Great Dane~5.5.10

Comment

I doubt seriously that mine would allow .. that, but at least they don't try to scratch the dogs eyes out.

That is too freakin cute tho
                      sigpic
                      A backyard breeder (BYB) is someone who has been deemed not a reputable breeder.

A "Responsible Breeder" supports their buyers, supports their own dogs, and supports the lives of any fututre puppies by having (and keeping up with) all the appropriate health testing suggested by the GDCA.

Comment

I woke up in the middle of the night and found em like that they never do this in front of me!! I think theyre embarrased haha... yeah Amber (the cat) isn't very fond of harley but they ''use'' eachother
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HarlequinHorror View Post
                          the cat isn't very fond of harley
                          Don't kid yourself lol .. cats are just not fond of YOUu knowing that they like dogs .. when in reality .. they actually do! HAHA

One of our cats will just play and play with one of our dogs .. unless we let him know we're watching .. if he catches us watching .. he'll slap the dog in the face and run the other way
                          sigpic
                          A backyard breeder (BYB) is someone who has been deemed not a reputable breeder.

A "Responsible Breeder" supports their buyers, supports their own dogs, and supports the lives of any fututre puppies by having (and keeping up with) all the appropriate health testing suggested by the GDCA.

Comment

Mostly amber just runs from harley or gives her a swipe but he's alot more affectionate and tolerant when shes asleep! yeah I think they wait for you to leave... its not cool for a cat to like a dog
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X