Scarlett likes to read before bed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarlett likes to read before bed.

I posted this in another thread, but thought I'd add it here, too. Scarlett's bed is next to one of my bookshelves and the other day, I found her curled up with a book, fast asleep. I guess she likes reading before bed, and that she's a Lord of the Rings fan too! Not sure how she managed to get the book off the shelf (or why she hasn't eaten it yet), but it is her new cuddle buddy.

Oh, Scarlett...you sure are "special"...
    Attached Files
    Katie & Scarlett
    sigpic

how cute!
    sigpicHarley

Comment

That Scarlett is one brilliant dog. She picked a good book, too. I love Lord of the Rings.
      Chris, Wife to Dave, and Mom three human teenagers.
      Also mom to Tori (11 yo Lab), , Ayla (2 yo brindle dane), Milo (2 yo boxer), Killian (4 week old iw pup who is still with his breeder and mommy) 3 kittens, 2 horses, multiple reptiles, 7 fainting goats, 25 chickens, and 2 pot bellied pigs, all of whom make life great!
      RIP CARLIE 2/09-2/11 & REILLY 10/4/08-11/20/12, best friends together forever now.

sigpic

Comment

Oh Scarlett... I love you!
        sigpic
        -Sara-
        -Classic & Zuma-

Comment

make sure you keep those medical journals out of reach, God knows what ailments she'll come up with then.

Comment

AAAAH, the Literate Dane! Just goes to show how smart she is--I like to read before bed too, and scifi/fantasy is my fav. Go Figure!
            sigpic--Shana and Riley

Comment

Originally posted by MyDaneBaby View Post
              make sure you keep those medical journals out of reach, God knows what ailments she'll come up with then.
              Duly noted! Although I'm more concerned about Guy's flight manuals...what would she do with those?!
              Katie & Scarlett
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlett's Mum View Post
                Duly noted! Although I'm more concerned about Guy's flight manuals...what would she do with those?!
                After all, it's only your lives at stake!
                sigpic--Shana and Riley

Comment

Zinn also likes to read! He did this about a year and a half ago when I had just moved and was re-arranging my bookshelf.
                  Attached Files
                  **Lindsey and Zinn**

Comment

Ah, Scarlett the scholar. Love it!

PS: Gavin "lubbbbs" Scarlett or so he just told me (again!)
                    Jennie
                    sigpic

Comment

LotR? Now I love her even more! She's a cutie! (And smart!)
                      ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

Oh... Classic wanted me to say that he likes the smart bitches...
                        sigpic
                        -Sara-
                        -Classic & Zuma-

Comment

Working...
                        X