This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tina Scott View Post
    for some reason when I give the camera to someone else to take a picture of me, they mess it up
    OMG isn't this the truth! I'm fairly tall and short people always want to take my photo .. so I end up with an upshot, which is the most unflattering photo angle ever lol .. that angle could make a stick figure model look like she has a double chin
    sigpic
    A backyard breeder (BYB) is someone who has been deemed not a reputable breeder.

A "Responsible Breeder" supports their buyers, supports their own dogs, and supports the lives of any fututre puppies by having (and keeping up with) all the appropriate health testing suggested by the GDCA.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigLittleSmall View Post
      OMG isn't this the truth! I'm fairly tall and short people always want to take my photo .. so I end up with an upshot, which is the most unflattering photo angle ever lol .. that angle could make a stick figure model look like she has a double chin
      Omg so true! I'm 5'2" and my best friend is 5'10". After 16 years of friendship she's learned to kneel down a bit whenever I turn the camera on her lol

Comment

• Jealous!!! What an amazing picture! So pretty!

Originally posted by Odin's Mom View Post
        here's me and Jake on the wall of Old Dubrovnik, Croatia.

P8080207 by TraciBdaRN, on Flickr
        ~ Erin ~
        "People don't buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe." - Simon Sinek
        sigpic

Comment

• Athena and I at her first Puppy Match:

Belle and family at the beach:

Me blessing the shark bait on a shark-tagging expedition:

And a couple more:

*Jennifer*
          Member GDC of Mid-Florida
          sigpic

Comment

• Here I am. This was taken at work a couple of summers ago. I teasingly said to hubbly that he had to keep this photo for my memorial shot.

The second one is me and the kids last May.

sigpic

Kiizhik-LabXRotti (1999-2012) R.I.P. baby girl.
            Gimaakwe-LabX (2004-
            Deaglan-Dane (May 2008-Feb 26, 2016) RIP My Sweet Boy.
            Jadzia-Dane (2010-
            Gallagher-Irish Wolfhound (Dec 4, 2016-

Comment

• At Bark in the Park event, fundraiser for Concerned Citizens for Animals. Yes, I am wearing what was supose to be Bella's costume ears. She wasn't diggin' them on her head.

Jacki___________________
              Molly: 4.5 yr old Chihuahua/Dachshund - Fawn
              Bella: 2.5 yr Dane - Black. Harley: 3 yr Dane - Merle. Oliver: 5 yr old Feline Furball - Grey/White
              sigpic

"An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." Martin Buber

Comment

• This is me

[ATTACH]16755[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Here's me and Miss Echo in a recent pic
                  Tracy
                  sigpic
                  Mouse April 2010
                  Echo -- run free, Sweetie! Jan 9, 2007 - April 24, 2014 Lost to osteosarcoma at 7 years, 3 months. RIP.

Comment

• I never knew this thread existed! Here is me and my husband.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
                    sigpic
                    Paula
                    Mom to Zeus 10/6/2005
                    Jackson 12/8/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X