• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 52 Project: Week 12

Theme: Temptation
    sigpic
    "Mom, he's touching me"
    Emily - Mom of Mick (12yo collie/aussie), Rosie (9yo fawn dane) and Keebler (4yo black dane)

sigpic
    Nitro- Female Mastiff x Dane - July 3, 2010 - July 27, 2013 (RIP Sweet Girl)
    Moose - Male Great Dane - June 3, 2011
    Rush - Male Great Dane - April 8th, 2015 (MBPIS MBPIG Can. GCH Group Placing Paquestone's Intense Rush)

Comment

Originally posted by TMedic37 View Post
      This makes me so jealous...Keebler will not hold his head still enough. It's so funny...the treat will fall off and he won't touch it, but it's like having it sit there causes him to move. We do all kinds of yummies on the floor and his paws...just can't keep anything on his block head lol. Good job Moose and Nitro!!
      sigpic
      "Mom, he's touching me"
      Emily - Mom of Mick (12yo collie/aussie), Rosie (9yo fawn dane) and Keebler (4yo black dane)

Comment

I'm tempted to go snuggle him.. Too bad I way too much school work to do!!

Comment

see the cheerio? Dome dome wants it so bad....

sam: mom to 2 danes (Romeo/mantle merle and Daegan/fawn), and Cora, the ragdoll kitty.

"inside every Great Dane is a puppy just longing to climb into your lap"

Comment

I'm tempted to sunbathe with this guy today

sigpic
            Caesar Augustus 9 months old

Comment

Had to do the puppy temptation with some doggie Oreos, they taste just like peanut butter Oreos.

And some days we are tempted to stay in bed all day.
              sigpic
              LeAnna & Hades

Comment

Originally posted by oubball14 View Post
                This makes me so jealous...Keebler will not hold his head still enough. It's so funny...the treat will fall off and he won't touch it, but it's like having it sit there causes him to move. We do all kinds of yummies on the floor and his paws...just can't keep anything on his block head lol. Good job Moose and Nitro!!
                I'm with you! Nose an head treats make Hades go cross-eyed trying to see it! Once it's on the floor he leaves it but I'm lucky to keep it on his head a full second. Lol
                sigpic
                LeAnna & Hades

Comment

Tonight's Dinner Tempting Maggie

sigpicIntroducing Miss Maggie Maggie - 3 Years Old

Comment

Teresa
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X