Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 52 Project: Week 11

This week's theme: COLD

I know here in the Midwest, I'm hoping the cold has finally left us.
    sigpic
    "Mom, he's touching me"
    Emily - Mom of Mick (12yo collie/aussie), Rosie (9yo fawn dane) and Keebler (4yo black dane)

You know it has to be cold to be able to do this on the ambulance tire....
    sigpic
    Nitro- Female Mastiff x Dane - July 3, 2010 - July 27, 2013 (RIP Sweet Girl)
    Moose - Male Great Dane - June 3, 2011
    Rush - Male Great Dane - April 8th, 2015 (MBPIS MBPIG Can. GCH Group Placing Paquestone's Intense Rush)

Comment

Moose says that he thinks his definition of "cold" is somewhat different than his southern Dane friends

sigpic
      Rush - Male Great Dane - April 8th, 2015 (MBPIS MBPIG Can. GCH Group Placing Paquestone's Intense Rush)

Comment

I ain't afraid of any stinkin cold Let's PARTY!!!! Taken last year. With Lacey ( RIP) Hawk, and Salsa
        Teresa
        sigpic

Comment

I think cold may be the least of my worries in 3...2...1...

Tracy
          sigpic
          Mouse April 2010
          Echo -- run free, Sweetie! Jan 9, 2007 - April 24, 2014 Lost to osteosarcoma at 7 years, 3 months. RIP.

Comment

This is Murphy (RIP my angel) last february 2 months shy of his 15-th birthday, but he was enjoying the snow very much. It snows here very rarely last time it snowed here was 10 years before these pictures were taken. The second picture was taken after the snow walk
            Attached Files
            sigpic
            Capo (Great Dane) 25.11.2012

Murphy(Dachshund mix) 15.04.1996-03.09.2012
            Vili (Holsteiner horse) 27.08.2002

Comment

1st week home, we got snow! 8weeks old

crazy cold running face!

Hunting for invisible snow rabbits! Ha!
              sigpic
              Caesar Augustus 9 months old

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362964945.305097.jpg

"Mom, what is all this cold stuff?"

(This was Hammy's first (only) big snow of the season. He was confused.)

Comment

We barely got any snow but here he is enjoying!

Most of the time we enjoy NOT being cold, like this...

sigpic
                  LeAnna & Hades

Comment

Originally posted by TMedic37 View Post
                    You know it has to be cold to be able to do this on the ambulance tire....
                    What the heck is that?! Lol it's obviously never been cold enough here for that! It looks like a sea urchin!
                    sigpic
                    LeAnna & Hades

Comment

Originally posted by DaneLover13 View Post
                      What the heck is that?! Lol it's obviously never been cold enough here for that! It looks like a sea urchin!

i second that question...thats what i thought too lol
                      "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
                      -Unknown

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
                      -Roger Caras

Comment

Ice fishing.. I tried to get him to sit NEXT to me on the ice.. Silly me!

Comment

Originally posted by DaneLover13 View Post
                          It's an icicle! The roads were dirty so it's a brown icicle lol.

We're guessing it has to do with weather conditions, highway driving time and the rims on the ambulance... since I've seen it twice at work in three years, and some coworkers have seen it too... but none of us have seen it on our personal vehicles.

Something different
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TMedic37 View Post
                            It's an icicle! The roads were dirty so it's a brown icicle lol.

We're guessing it has to do with weather conditions, highway driving time and the rims on the ambulance... since I've seen it twice at work in three years, and some coworkers have seen it too... but none of us have seen it on our personal vehicles.

Something different
                            That's one of the coolest things I've ever seen in a pic, hands down!
                            sigpic
                            LeAnna & Hades

Comment

Originally posted by DaneLove22 View Post

Ice fishing.. I tried to get him to sit NEXT to me on the ice.. Silly me!
                              He didn't want to get his butt cold!!! Super cute!!!
                              sigpic
                              Caesar Augustus 9 months old

Comment

Working...
                              X