X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The simplicity of the ear:

Comment

Simplicity

Was going to use a pic of a sleeping dog, but then this struck me as I was making my pre-workout dinner for tomorrow. Yes, I'm almost 34 and still LOVE peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (especially on goldfish bread). And what's more simple than a PB&J??

Last edited by oubball14; 01-08-2013, 08:46 PM. Reason: Broken link...don't move your pics after you post them, DUH ME
      sigpic
      "Mom, he's touching me"
      Emily - Mom of Mick (12yo collie/aussie), Rosie (9yo fawn dane) and Keebler (4yo black dane)

Comment

More importantly, what in the world is goldfish bread?!!
        My little Bogartsigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=oubball14;872825]Was going to use a pic of a sleeping dog, but then this struck me as I was making my pre-workout dinner for tomorrow. Yes, I'm almost 34 and still LOVE peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (especially on goldfish bread). And what's more simple than a PB&J??

I'm almost 38 and I love pb&j!
          sigpic

Comment

I like baloni cheese and jam sandwiches

Comment

Originally posted by Mohitto View Post
              More importantly, what in the world is goldfish bread?!!
              You know, goldfish, the little crackers?!? They now make bread...and it's in the shape of a goldfish. It's like the sandwich things (only 100 or 110 calories, etc). For whatever reason, I think it tastes better than the regular sandwich thins...and yes, I think the cartoon mac n cheese tastes better than regular mac n cheese, lmao. I'm such a kid.
              sigpic
              "Mom, he's touching me"
              Emily - Mom of Mick (12yo collie/aussie), Rosie (9yo fawn dane) and Keebler (4yo black dane)

Comment

Originally posted by oubball14 View Post
                You know, goldfish, the little crackers?!? They now make bread...and it's in the shape of a goldfish. It's like the sandwich things (only 100 or 110 calories, etc). For whatever reason, I think it tastes better than the regular sandwich thins...and yes, I think the cartoon mac n cheese tastes better than regular mac n cheese, lmao. I'm such a kid.
                That's awesome! Totally getting me some next time I'm down south!
                My little Bogartsigpic

Comment

SIMPLE

sigpicIntroducing Miss Maggie Maggie - 3 Years Old

Comment

Simply beautiful... and she knows it!
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic
                    Harley Anna Great Dane - 2 years old (120lbs.)
                    Lilo Rat Terrier - 11 years old

Comment

Cartoon mac n cheese is THE BEST!

I've never heard of this bread. I'll have to check it out. On another carb note, Thomson English Muffins now has a light version, 100 cal each! I like making mini-pizzas with them.
                      sigpic
                      <, and Stef
                      <'
                      What do you call cheese that isn't yours? Macho Cheese!!

Comment

simply adorable

sam: mom to 2 danes (Romeo/mantle merle and Daegan/fawn), and Cora, the ragdoll kitty.

"inside every Great Dane is a puppy just longing to climb into your lap"

Comment

I get this bread for my kids... but I always end up eating to too!! You're right, it does somehow taste better.
                          sigpic
                          ~ Mama to 4 kids and 2 fur-babies ~
                          Gary ~ Great Dane ~ Merle Male
                          Jager ~ Wiener Dog ~ Black & Tan

Comment

Be the change you want to see in the world!

Odin's Adventures

Comment

Originally posted by fets View Post
                              Cartoon mac n cheese is THE BEST!

I've never heard of this bread. I'll have to check it out. On another carb note, Thomson English Muffins now has a light version, 100 cal each! I like making mini-pizzas with them.
                              I eat those with my breakfast, never thought about making a pizza out of them though...good call Although, now I'm struggling to get my calories in for the day, and I refuse to just eat crap to get it done Happens every time I start working out and tracking calories.
                              sigpic
                              "Mom, he's touching me"

Comment

I went for a walk during my lunch break today. There is a small pond with a flock of Canadian Geese in our business park. Everything about it seemed to fit the theme of "Simplicity".

ETA: Not sure why the picture is attached twice.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357838749.094878.jpg
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Laceyrm06; 01-10-2013, 10:16 AM.
                                Proud mom of two 2 year old, Fawn Dane boys,
                                Little Rock (Russian Tortoise), & Blaze (Betta Fish)!

RIP Moose (8.9.09 - 12.26.10)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X