2013 52 Project: Week 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 52 Project: Week 1

Ok, so here goes. I'll go ahead and post the theme for the week on Saturdays. Post pics Sun - Fri for that week. Interpret the theme however you want (even if it's very loosely), the point is for everyone to have fun and take lots of pics. I know I slack on taking pics and I really want to get back into consciously taking more. I also and determined to finish something I start, even if it's a pain in the a$$ sometimes

At some point I will post more than just one theme (just in case something comes up and I can't post on week). But for now, here's your week 1 theme!

WEEK 1/52 (DEC 30, 2012 - JAN 5 2013)
    "NEW"

Btw, there are TONS of 52 projects out there for inspiration. I assume most of us will be taking pics of the dogs, but if you don't want to, then do whatever works for you. Let's use this to get to know each other better as well. You can put an explanation of your pic if you want, or how you interpreted the theme, or you can leave it up to each viewers interpretation. Bottom-line, HAVE FUN, and take tons of pictures
    sigpic
    "Mom, he's touching me"
    Emily - Mom of Mick (12yo collie/aussie), Rosie (9yo fawn dane) and Keebler (4yo black dane)

Just bumping this for those interested in doing the 52 project Don't want anyone to miss it.
    sigpic
    "Mom, he's touching me"
    Emily - Mom of Mick (12yo collie/aussie), Rosie (9yo fawn dane) and Keebler (4yo black dane)

Comment

Originally posted by oubball14 View Post
      Just bumping this for those interested in doing the 52 project Don't want anyone to miss it.
      We'll be joining in - but we don't pick up our baby until tomorrow!
      RIP precious Zoe
      Join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EricaThompsonPhotography

Comment

ok I will be the first to post

After losing our Lab Tuner in Oct do to a blockage we got a NEW puppy
        Meet Cooper

Comment

Waylon got a "new" collar!

sigpic
          Daisy (Shih Tzu) 3/23/2009
          Brody (Shih Tzu) 10/04/2013

Comment

Harley snuggling with her ''New'' Blanket... They were BOGO
            Attached Files
            sigpic
            Harley Anna Great Dane - 2 years old (120lbs.)
            Lilo Rat Terrier - 11 years old

Comment

Hank and my new couch

Hank is loving our NEW couch. He didn't care for the leather one at all.

sigpic

Comment

NEW pic and trying out NEW settings on my NEW camera. Ok, that was a loose interpretation but it's all I have today. LOL

Last edited by Angel7292; 12-30-2012, 10:21 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Athena with her NEW pillow:

*Jennifer*
                  Member GDC of Mid-Florida
                  sigpic

Comment

1/52: Snow very rarely accumulates here in middle Tennessee, so I assume it's always "new" to Elvis. lol He was very cute cleaning it off of this picnic table.

sigpic
                    "Saving one Dog won't change the world but the world will change for that one dog."

Comment

1/52 (just from my iPhone since I can't upload my real camera pictures right now) Jazmin is a little weary of daddy's NEW toy
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by jenni0482; 12-31-2012, 05:54 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Jazmin - Great Dane (June 15, 2011)
                      Maia - Great Dane/Lab (Nov 2007)
                      4 cats - Marvin, Koskie, Xander (Monkey), Alexa

Julius - Great Dane (adopted May 19, 2012, passed away June 20, 2012)
                      Tiernan - Great Dane (Feb 13, 2008-Dec 28, 2011)[/I]

Comment

Harper FINALLY playing with one of her new toys-She was afraid of it at first
                        Attached Files
                        sigpicHarper's Mom
                        1 GD,1corgi mix,1chiweeni,2 very crazy kittens picked up on road,3 teenagers
                        RIP Belle

Comment

Wow it's sideways and small! Ug, I will have to figure it out!
                          sigpicHarper's Mom
                          1 GD,1corgi mix,1chiweeni,2 very crazy kittens picked up on road,3 teenagers
                          RIP Belle

Comment

Daegan got new leg warmers

sam: mom to 2 danes (Romeo/mantle merle and Daegan/fawn), and Cora, the ragdoll kitty.

"inside every Great Dane is a puppy just longing to climb into your lap"

Comment

Originally posted by RCDagger View Post
                              1/52: Snow very rarely accumulates here in middle Tennessee, so I assume it's always "new" to Elvis. lol He was very cute cleaning it off of this picnic table.

Love this!!!
                              RIP precious Zoe
                              Join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EricaThompsonPhotography

Comment

Working...
                              X