Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to do a 52 project this year?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oubball14
    started a topic Anyone want to do a 52 project this year?

Anyone want to do a 52 project this year?

I have been wanting to get back into dabbling in photography. I don't have a super nice camera, but I have a camera (and a camera phone lol), so I have decided to join a couple of 52 projects on facebook and flickr. I was thumbing through the archives and it looks like DOL did one a couple of years ago. Did it work well, or did it fall apart over time? Was it complicated to keep up with?

Just something I was thinking about and wondering if anyone else had thought about it or would be interested in doing it (if it's feasible).

• Odin's Mom
    replied
    Originally posted by DaneFolly View Post
    I will try to participate as well! I don't devote enough time to personal work, that's for sure, regardless of how many pictures I take each week. I took some awesome photos of the moon last night, too bad it was a day early!
    I saw the moon and was thinking about trying to get out and shoot it.. but I got overwhelmed... still trying to learn.

Leave a comment:

• DaneFolly
    replied
    I will try to participate as well! I don't devote enough time to personal work, that's for sure, regardless of how many pictures I take each week. I took some awesome photos of the moon last night, too bad it was a day early!

Leave a comment:

• BigLittleSmall
    replied
    If it's just random photos I'm in .. I tried the weekly 'theme' last year and just couldn't stick with it lol. I literally use up all my creativity at work, so when I get home sometimes my brain is like "uh, what?"

Leave a comment:

• Brindledanelove
    replied
    Im in!

Leave a comment:

• RCDagger
    replied
    Originally posted by Odin's Mom View Post
    Do we start this Saturday, or next???
    Other groups on Flickr I've read about are starting this week. I think they give the subject on Sunday and allow submissions until Sat at midnight? Someone else correct me if I'm wrong. I guess it only matters what we want to do. I'm very excited to do this and also see everyone's pics!

Leave a comment:

• fets
    replied
    I'm down!

Leave a comment:

• Odin's Mom
    replied
    Do we start this Saturday, or next???

so excited!!!

Leave a comment:

• Laceyrm06
    replied
    I'm in!

Leave a comment:

• dolmod
    replied
    If someone is interested in running it, you most certainly can have a 52 project and use the 52 Project forum for your photos

Leave a comment:

• RCDagger
    replied
    I'm in!!

Leave a comment:

• oubball14
    replied
    Originally posted by Angel7292 View Post
    Are we limiting it to just dogs?

Nope, like I said, I don't like a lot of rules, so I say take pics of whatever it is that draws you in. Whatever you connect with

Leave a comment:

• Angel7292
    replied
    Originally posted by oubball14 View Post

ETA: People can join whenever, drop out if you need to/ skip a week, etc. Like I said, no contests, just people having fun with their cameras (and dogs). And if anyone has suggestions to make it better, etc I'm open to it!
    Are we limiting it to just dogs?

Leave a comment:

• ekathleeng
    replied
    Woohoo! I'm in!

Leave a comment:

• oubball14
    replied
    Ok, so I will post a new thread each Saturday with the theme and then we can all post Sun-Thurs of the week. 1 pic per week per person, that way we don't overload the server or anything Will start this Saturday with the first theme...work for everyone?!?

This is going to be a challenge for me, sometimes my follow-through sucks (at least that's what my mom says)...so, if I start to slack, someone feel free to jump in or slap me around a bit. I will let you know if something comes up and I won't be available (I should be having surgery and possibly/ hopefully moving again in the spring).

ETA: People can join whenever, drop out if you need to/ skip a week, etc. Like I said, no contests, just people having fun with their cameras (and dogs). And if anyone has suggestions to make it better, etc I'm open to it!
    Last edited by oubball14; 12-26-2012, 08:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X