X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week #4 - Theme and Discussion

The theme for this week is SHADOW.

Please review the guidelines for the 52 Project before posting your submission.

Only one photo per post. When posting, please add your dog's name to the "title" section and include a caption below your photo. Please follow the Photo Posting guidelines for the forum.

On your submission posts, please click off the "Show my signature" checkbox, so that folks are not confused which photo they are voting for.

Photo Submission thread will be added 1-28-11

Photos can be hosted on Flickr, Photobucket or any other photo sharing service. We have also made available, The DOL 52 project gallery, or your DOL personal photo gallery for you to host and share your submissions.

Tips to help you get the best shot
    9 Pet Photography Tips
    article by Darren Rowse

Schedule

1-28-11 Friday: Start to submit your pictures related to the theme on the Week #3 submission thread.

2-02-11 Wednesday: Submissions close at 12 Noon EST. Start to vote for your favorites. Voting runs until following Tuesday.

2-08-11 Tuesday: Week #4 winner is announced.
    Last edited by dolmod; 01-27-2011, 07:18 AM.
    sigpic
    In Memory of Sky, EZ and Honor

Visit Poke's Facebook Page

Member of the GDC of MD.
    Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

Theme has been posted
    sigpic

Member of the GDC of MD.
    Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

Comment

This is going to be hard, we havn't had sunshine in a long time. Now I.will have to think of something indoors. Hmmmmm. (if u see smoke coming from Illinois its from me. I think I just shorted out my brain.
      sigpic
      My Crew
      The Danes:
      Ximmy - DOB 11/23/09, Sprocket - Gotcha Day - 8/14/11
      The Cats:
      Kit-ten Rescued 1999 - calico; Banshee Rescued 2007 - Maine Coon Mix; OnzaPous and ReignaPous DOB - 2/17/09 - Maine Coon's
      At the bridge: Thumper, Ditto & Chaos
      ~Dogs and cats instinctively know the exact moment their owners will wake up. Then they wake them 10 minutes sooner.~

Comment

Originally posted by Ximmy's Mom View Post
        This is going to be hard, we havn't had sunshine in a long time.
        Haha, I was thinking the same thing. Sun, what's that? But I've got an idea, we'll just have to see if it works.
        sigpic

Chris, mom to: Keiko--husky/shep mix (RIP), Gunther--great dane, Nigel and Posey--rat terriers, Pasta--cockatiel, Louigi--peach fronted conure, Hamlet--blue crowned conure

Comment

I have an idea! Its gonan be hard to figure out how to do it.. but if i do it'll be awesome!
          Tracy Miller
          sigpic
          Be Kaptain's Facebook Friend!
          Boston's Story Rest In Peace, Buddy! 11.14.2007-2.24.2011
          Dog Food Advisor

Comment

Aw man, I have a good shadow pic of me and both the pups from like a year ago LOL Hmm..we have a LOT of snow here, but the sun manages to peek through at least part of the day, so I'll have to see what we can get.

Comment

Cool theme. I have a couple ideas now!

Comment

This is certainly going to be tricky! We also have no sunshine here in these parts.

Comment

I'm really excited by some of the submissions so far. Think this might be a really hard voting week.
                  sigpic

Member of the GDC of MD.

Comment

Well, neither of my dog's photos are what I had in mind but they work. I'm especially in love with Kaiser's.

Comment

I think some of the coolest shadows are those made by the moon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Week 4 is closed?

I tried to post a shadow photo at 11:45 am CST but the thread was closed. I thought it was a noon deadline for voting, but I thought even if you missed the voting you could still post a photo. Am I missing something?

Comment

The submissions close at 12 Eastern Standard Time. I will reopen the thread as soon as I post the voting poll. I just arrived back home.
                          sigpic

Member of the GDC of MD.

Comment

The thread will open up again after Deb has had a chance to make the voting one (I asked this the week before last, after being in the same position).
                            I'm in the same boat, can't ever seem to make it by Wed. morning.

sigpic
                            Brembo, Puffin, & Rahime

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
                            You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
                            You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown

Comment

Working...
                            X