X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week #3 - Theme and Discussion

The theme for this week is TEXTURE.

Please review the guidelines for the 52 Project before posting your submission.

Only one photo per post. When posting, please add your dog's name to the "title" section and include a caption below your photo. Please follow the Photo Posting guidelines for the forum.

On your submission posts, please click off the "Show my signature" checkbox, so that folks are not confused which photo they are voting for.

Photo Submission thread will be added 1-21-11

Photos can be hosted on Flickr, Photobucket or any other photo sharing service. We have also made available, The DOL 52 project gallery, or your DOL personal photo gallery for you to host and share your submissions.

Tips to help you get the best shot
    9 Pet Photography Tips
    article by Darren Rowse

Schedule

1-21-11 Friday: Start to submit your pictures related to the theme on the Week #3 submission thread.

1-26-11 Wednesday: Submissions close at 12 Noon EST. Start to vote for your favorites. Voting runs until following Tuesday (2-01-11).

2-02-11 Wednesday: Week #2 winner is announced.
    Last edited by dolmod; 01-20-2011, 04:46 PM.
    sigpic
    In Memory of Sky, EZ and Honor

Visit Poke's Facebook Page

Member of the GDC of MD.
    Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

Ohhhh...this is going to be a fun one!!!!

~Jeanne, Jason & Emily(6)-The Humans~
    Milly-Harl GD,
    Tank, Tigra Cougie & Jax-The Cat Crew
    www.valparasiokennelclub.com

Comment

This shall be interesting

Comment

this is one i'm gonna get in on!
        [SIGPIC]

Comment

Interesting....going to have to think about this one a little bit. One thing popped in my head, but I'm not really excited about it. Hmm....

Comment

I have to ask as I always thought these pictures were supposed to be taken the week of the theme/voting but, I have seen some old/recycled pictures being used?? Clarification please
            sigpic

Comment

they are supposed to be taken during the week of the challenge. I am taking members at their word that they are going by the guidelines.
              sigpic

Member of the GDC of MD.
              Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

Comment

If you happen to know the pic was taken earlier should something be said or?

Comment

yes, please let me know by PM if folks are passing off old photos as current ones for the contest.

This past week with the viewings, wake and funeral and other stuff going on, I really didn't have a chance to even look at the photos, I was just in a rush to get the names on the poll.
                  sigpic

Member of the GDC of MD.

Comment

Last day for judged submissions is tomorrow!
                    sigpic

Member of the GDC of MD.

Comment

I am so sorry, I forgot to turn off my signiture, I was in a hurry to get them in and totally forgot. Sorry
                      sigpic
                      Beacon 5-7-13
                      Brockway 8-20-15
                      Dually RIP 4-15-09 to 4-16-13
                      Diesel RIP 3-19-06 to 7-3-11
                      www.greatdogdesigns.etsy.com for a massive selection of collars perfect for our giant babies

Comment

I just figured out how to edit my posts so I took my signiture off
                        sigpic
                        Beacon 5-7-13
                        Brockway 8-20-15
                        Dually RIP 4-15-09 to 4-16-13
                        Diesel RIP 3-19-06 to 7-3-11
                        www.greatdogdesigns.etsy.com for a massive selection of collars perfect for our giant babies

Comment

I entered mine a little late so if it can't be voted on, I'm ok with that. I'm not sure how I really feel about the pic anyway. I was away on business since this weekend and thought I had more time today but when I looked up the thread it said 12. OOps!Just wanted to make sure I submitted SOMETHING though. Can't wait to see what Week 4 is though. Might have a couple more snow days to get snappin'!

Comment

Working...
                          X